Changing my CAR and need your help

Maddie

BettyPo;24966 wrote:I will just keep quite:011:
Sorry Nancy but I ain't fond of FJs :011:

Besides Silence IS golden heheheheheheee
Mubz

hi Bu Shahid, if you are interested in FJ Cruiser, there is one in Bell Auction ( al awir auto market) looks like all set for off roading here is the link http://www.goldenbellauctions.com/displ ... p?Id=19756 if you are interested you can come and enjoy the auction environment, I will be going there tonight to see if I can get something for my cousin.

Auction starts after Maghrib say 07:00 - 07:15

If you can not make I will definetaly let you know what it did :)
Mubz

I have a picture but
Please note :
I am no way related to the owner of the car or I dont know what features / faults that this car have and incase you buy the car and it turns out to be problematic I shall hold no responsibility for it ( thats the thing with cars in the auction it can be a Christmas treat or it can be your credit card bill :) )

Kashmir
Intermediate
Intermediate

Mubz;25152 wrote:hi Bu Shahid, if you are interested in FJ Cruiser, there is one in Bell Auction ( al awir auto market) looks like all set for off roading here is the link http://www.goldenbellauctions.com/displ ... p?Id=19756 if you are interested you can come and enjoy the auction environment, I will be going there tonight to see if I can get something for my cousin.

Auction starts after Maghrib say 07:00 - 07:15

If you can not make I will definetaly let you know what it did :)

There are two FJ available on eca.ae (Online car auction).

regards,
Bu-Shahid
Intermediate
Intermediate

Mubz;25153 wrote:I have a picture but
Please note :
I am no way related to the owner of the car or I dont know what features / faults that this car have and incase you buy the car and it turns out to be problematic I shall hold no responsibility for it ( thats the thing with cars in the auction it can be a Christmas treat or it can be your credit card bill :) )

do not worry my friend, i was asking about your Pathfinder photos, not the one in the action....lol you will not be held responsible for anything.
anyhow thank you for your help
Mubz

Bu-Shahid;25160 wrote:do not worry my friend, i was asking about your Pathfinder photos, not the one in the action....lol you will not be held responsible for anything.
anyhow thank you for your help
Oh I know, I read in the thread before that you are considering FJ Cruiser as well so this came along so wanted to share, I will put pictures of my car soon.
Bu-Shahid
Intermediate
Intermediate

My plans has changed completely as I decided to have car dedicated for offroad and one for daily use for several reasons, accordingly the most suitable candidate is the Jeep and specifically in my case the Cherokee
I think very soon I will enter Jeep world and be one of the Jeeper team :028:
bombays
Intermediate
Intermediate

Bu-Shahid;25343 wrote: I think very soon I will enter Jeep world and be one of the Jeeper team :028:
Welcome bro . i am sure bro you will enjoy. Just browse through all the jeep threads so you will get to know how things work with jeep. I am sure if your ride done up properly you will enjoy it thoroughly.
Sandskull
Intermediate
Intermediate

Bu-Shahid;25343 wrote:My plans has changed completely as I decided to have car dedicated for offroad and one for daily use for several reasons, accordingly the most suitable candidate is the Jeep and specifically in my case the Cherokee

Welcome to the XJ world ! We Jeepers are lucky to have experienced Jeep owners who have learned the hard way, so we can have the ease of life.
Unleashed_lee
Club Member
Club Member

Bu-Shahid;25343 wrote:My plans has changed completely as I decided to have car dedicated for offroad and one for daily use for several reasons, accordingly the most suitable candidate is the Jeep and specifically in my case the Cherokee
Im not 100% sure ,but I heard from an ex owner of a Cherokee that it drinks alot of petrol and stated that its 20 liters per 100 km. I don't know if thats an older model or even if you have that consideration.