The Silence Of The Bear

Etch

Thanks... I still need to see if the rest of the group will have their families along or no.....
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Hsalah;23364]Hi All ,

Anyone is bringing his family for the overnight camp ? Or just Drivers :)[/quote]

families are as always welcome to join us in the camping trips.

there are a few members like fida and camel who have been bringing their families from the very first trip since they joined with our club.

welcome to almost4x4
CAMEL
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Hsalah;23364]Hi All ,

Anyone is bringing his family for the overnight camp ? Or just Drivers :)[/quote]

[quote=Hsalah;23368]Thanks... I still need to see if the rest of the group will have their families along or no.....[/quote]

[quote=strawb;23369]families are as always welcome to join us in the camping trips.

there are a few members like fida and camel who have been bringing their families from the very first trip since they joined with our club.

welcome to almost4x4[/quote]

Strawb is right....Neha and the kids were there from our very first trip. The reason we joined the club is because we wanted some activity where all of us could be involved. It was a decision we took as the Kids here generally are hooked onto some "Screen" or the other, be it Television, Video Games etc.

Of course camping is in the outdoors, where there are no comforts of home.... that's the very purpose of camping, to be one with nature and enjoy the stars in the open sky!! A lot can be said about the fun, but i will leave to to your imagination and for you to experience the pure joy!!
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

That said - Miles2smiles - I think that a 5 month old is way to young to bring to the desert...
Ismail

Hi I already put my name on the list using the copy & paste but I can't find my name here. Should I do it again
Jabster
Golden Member
Golden Member

Glad to see you in the list Spongebob.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

It is not advisable to bring a family and small children on your first trip into the desert from following reason (we saw it many times before):
  1. You have no idea what we are talking about
  2. It will be night drive, even for few miles, but you'll see nothing except the bumper in front of you
  3. You'll have no idea where are you
  4. Small children will start crying, as they will be horribly scared, and they'll be screaming for return back home to their comfort
  5. You'll be stressed and tend to panicking
Come alone and see for yourself, to decide later if you can handle such situation in the future.

On your first drive in a desert during the day, it is also not advisable to bring your family, as it will not be a fun for them at all, because of you. It will be a completely new situation for you and again lots of panicking and stress for you. You don't to look bad in the eyes of your family, right?

There is one article, which I wrote long time before, but it is still valid, read here - http://www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthread. ... n-a-Desert
Mubz

[quote=Melfi;23378]That said - Miles2smiles - I think that a 5 month old is way to young to bring to the desert...[/quote]

well he was with us last time and he enjoyed it :-) but this time since its overnight I was having 2nd thoughts but lets see like I said its their parents decision.
Mubz

[quote=caprihorse;23384]It is not advisable to bring a family and small children on your first trip into the desert from following reason [/quote]

I can understand that Capri and agree to it 100% but my family is kind of adventurous and they want to experience it all so that God Forbade if anything goes wrong they can mock me for it for the rest of my life :) but its fun and its all part of Family.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=miles2smiles;23393]well he was with us last time and he enjoyed it :-) but this time since its overnight I was having 2nd thoughts but lets see like I said its their parents decision.[/quote]

You are a bit wrong, we don't allow small children in our convoys, unless you comply with Par. 3 in this article - www.almost4x4.com/vb/showthread.php?388 ... ance-rules