Coldy Camping

Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=BADER BARGHOUTHI;22383] i leave the camp around 2am with khateeb, melfi, and some other forgot the names sorry for this :033: and the race started on the road me and khateeb and i won the race but the problem khateeb's jeep rear lighs infront of me , but the good thing iam the 2nd :011: at least [/quote]

You cheeky sod... Came out of nowhere and took my petrol station compressor... :014:
BADER BARGHOUTHI
Advance
Advance

[quote=Melfi;22405]You cheeky sod... Came out of nowhere and took my petrol station compressor... :014:[/quote]

melfi i should come out from nowhere to won the compressor , this is the game catch the compressor if u can :011:
Aemi
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=BADER BARGHOUTHI;22383]thursday night fida and aime decided to do unforgetable night and 5 star coldy night :024:, i like the spicy food and the whole event , noticed that everybody is happy and enjoying the time to the max , thanks fida and aime thanks for you & your family for everything u did , thanks strowb for the guitar singing next time i will let armin to take it coz we run out from wood :011:

i leave the camp around 2am with khateeb, melfi, and some other forgot the names sorry for this :033: and the race started on the road me and khateeb and i won the race but the problem khateeb's jeep rear lighs infront of me , but the good thing iam the 2nd :011: at least

anyway, yalla fida and aime waiting part 2 :003:[/quote]

I guess for part 2 you addressed to Armin...es in et..?:003::011: