Coldy Camping

Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

We all met at Emarat petrol station around 8:00 pm , Khatib , Capri , Fida , Aemi and Armin moved to campsite along with some other members to set the dinner and the camp fire . Me , Lamboo , Se7es and Abu Mahmoud waited for the rest of the guys and girls ( Miss D and Nancy ) and we catch up with them later . the Coldy Camp was really cold but the wood for fire offered by Armin and the amazingly delicious spicy chicken tikka and kebab BBQ. offered by Fida and Amei made us feel warm. it was awonderful night with a joyful company as we gathered around the fire chit chat , socialize and having our share of entertainment watching the guys dancing and listening to Strawb playing his guitar and singing . it was a real fun and joy .

Thanks to all participants for making this night such fun and special thanks for Aemi and Fida for a generously served dinner .
What goes around , comes around .
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

A big thanks to Aemi, Fida and their families for organizing 5-stars BBQ in the middle of desert. I believe that everybody enjoyed the night atmosphere, under the stars at the camp fire, with delicious food served with love to our community.
admin

thanks to Fida , Aemi for the great BBQ & the amizing Zalabaya

its was really great night with great friend

thanks for you & your family
Adventures League of Mountains, Oceans & Sand Thrills
BettyPo
Advance
Advance

Many thanks to Fida and Aemi and their families to organize the set up and food and ensuring everyone is happy and of course a thanks to the big Almost brothers, daddies and uncles to post the camp and providing safety to all attendies.
Great night all, not just because of amazing weather but because of the company.
Rahulmanan2

Was great experience ! Big Thanks to Aemi sir n Fida Sir for nice BBQ.....I loved.
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

One of the best, if not THE best, camping evening that I have ever enjoyed with our Almost4x4 family!! :027:

Thank you so much to Aemi and Fida for the invite and the dinner, Al Khatib and Lamboo for organising, Caprihorse for leading, Hiba for carrying the BBQ equipment first, Armindecember for carrying the BBQ gear afterwards, the fire (and for my usual blanket & shisha), the cooks for cooking, the children for the disco, Strawb for the live music, Sarookh for the belly dancing, Al Shamsi for managing everyone to go quiet, Miss D for helping with the t-shirt & cap, all founders and other members for showing up... and Abu Jimmy for giving us a reason to celebrate! :045:

The benchmark has been raised. :015:
And my guest Xavier will now think that this is the standard... :022:
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

Aemi & Fida very good food and mood, Thank you very much :like:

Thank you Almost for gathering very nice people and making our offroading days & nights forever memorable :cheerful::cheerful:
salhinai
Advance
Advance

Another beautiful night with the Almost4x4 family. Arrived at the filling station to see Capri and Lamboo already there. Waited for the rest to arrive and then drove to camp site where Alkhatib, Fida, Aime, Armin and others have already started the fire. Thanks to Fida and Aime how have treated us to a fantastic fully served BBQ. After we enjoyed the food we spent some time listening to strawb and his guitar for sometime then had a good chit chat. Thanks Aime and Fida for Yummy yummy food.
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

Yet again another great camping nite by Almosters and it was made even more amazing .... Thank to Fida & Aemi for the yummy barbecue & even more yummier JALEBIssss ....Such a treat :021:
BADER BARGHOUTHI
Advance
Advance

thursday night fida and aime decided to do unforgetable night and 5 star coldy night :024:, i like the spicy food and the whole event , noticed that everybody is happy and enjoying the time to the max , thanks fida and aime thanks for you & your family for everything u did , thanks strowb for the guitar singing next time i will let armin to take it coz we run out from wood :011:

i leave the camp around 2am with khateeb, melfi, and some other forgot the names sorry for this :033: and the race started on the road me and khateeb and i won the race but the problem khateeb's jeep rear lighs infront of me , but the good thing iam the 2nd :011: at least

anyway, yalla fida and aime waiting part 2 :003: