Drive Hard 5.0

BADER BARGHOUTHI
Advance
Advance

[quote=BettyPo;21873]Can't wait for Drive Hard 6.0 too! Once Liwa, always Liwa and not to be missed! After waiting like forever for Bader in Dubai, I just bounced off hoping he would catch up sooner (it was rather later), we fought the amazing thick milk soup, speeding it through and made it safe to the camp spot. Sleep was on my mind since leaving work that day and thankfully found tent space fairly fast :011:
The desert was still covered in a fog bed in the morning which gave plenty of time to enjoy horrible Karak :033:(no sugar) and thank god for Nescafe 3 in 1 to get me going for the day! Two convoys were formed with awesome leads and sweaps to ensure all time Almost safety. A pleasant drive followed till reaching somewhere. Had great fun playing in the back with Sarookh and his girl friend.
The evening was very chilled and relaxed, after filling up and dinner treat by Said. And how to finish the night better than with many many cups of home made Hamdan Karak and huge camp fire?! Yes, this got topped up with hot shower and a bed:059: (I really missed Ms.D and Bu Salem asking for Popcorn)
Day 2 ended way too early for me, as I just cannot get enough! And I actually wondered why we would go home and not staying an additional day:021:

Two nights and days very well spent, not just in incredible majestic Liwa but with people who care for each other, like a family! (Bader, you have to be 3 times in a row in time to be forgiven!) Thank you Marshals, this time especially to Alkhatib as he caught a bad flue and stayed on the entire time and all who joined this trip making it another successfull drive.[/quote]

(Bader, you have to be 3 times in a row in time to be forgiven!) :029:

3 times in a row !!!! toooo much i can do 1 or 2 times, come on nancy at least we enjoyed the FOGY night fast drive :028:
maazjass

[quote=Sarookh;21872][quote=Rashidjass;21871]

In that case, :045: for the very well done job to our club youngest member Maaz Jass and double :045: for you to raise such nice young man and future offroader :060:[/quote]
Thank u sarookh