ARB Location

desert_jellyfish

Hey guys....I've been to www.arbemirates.com and checked the location map but its for their Abu Dhabi branch, then I tried calling the Dubai branch no-one picked up and then I tried calling the Abu Dhabi branch and no-one picked up! I thought they either closed down or maybe they were busy with a customer, any news? If you can give me directions to the shop I would be forever grateful! (no co-ordinates please as I don't have a GPS yet....but its on the list :P)
Sandskull
Intermediate
Intermediate

You must be knowing the Eppco before the Dragon Mart. Take right after the Eppco then 1st R/A straight, next R/A left, next R/A straight, you will find them on your left side before the next R/A.
desert_jellyfish

Sandskull;19820 wrote:You must be knowing the Eppco before the Dragon Mart. Take right after the Eppco then 1st R/A straight, next R/A left, next R/A straight, you will find them on your left side before the next R/A.

Yes I know it. Clear and concise :045:

Thanks a lot, much appreciated
Fat Rabbit

Their phone number is 04-4327190 in International City
Where the road ends, the enjoyment begins..
With Natalie, a 2-door beige Nissan Patrol Safari
Sandskull
Intermediate
Intermediate

M0K11;19821 wrote:Yes I know it. Clear and concise :045:

Thanks a lot, much appreciated
You are welcome. I have been there just last week and honestly i found them quite expensive. Still check it out. Good Luck !
desert_jellyfish

Sandskull;19823 wrote:You are welcome. I have been there just last week and honestly i found them quite expensive. Still check it out. Good Luck !

Oh really? That's the first time I hear that. I guess I'll pass by and see
desert_jellyfish

Aatif;19822 wrote:Their phone number is 04-4327190 in International City
Yeah, I've been calling to get their exact location but no one was picking up. Anyways, thanks to Sandskull I'll be able to get there now :p Thanks for your time!