please add your Vote about the Trip ...
Adventures League of Mountains, Oceans & Sand Thrills
admin

Now the thread open & can add you vote & your trip report
Adventures League of Mountains, Oceans & Sand Thrills
Nbaker
Intermediate
Intermediate

The trip was divided into 2 convoys, one for Club members & Newbies with very few drives, and one for more experienced Newbies who joined a good number of drives earlier.
I was in the 2nd convoy with the more experience drivers, and I have to say it was one of the best drives I've had so far! very smooth drive, ZERO stucks, ZERO popouts!
Quite fast paced. VERY happy, more confident and glad the drives for Newbies have started to get more exciting! A BIG thank you to our legendary Marshals: Al Khatib, Capri & Zico :045:
Humanfaith

In literatim, ALMOST 4X4 delivers what it promises.

The trip was exciting, fun, organized, informative, challenging with lots of thrill and more. The members were so great too so nothing can be more perfect. :like:

This is the first time for me in desert with my Durango, I had tried some basic dune bashing before but this trip simply exceeded all expectations.

Thank you Marshals, you are like the desert moon yesterday’s night, simply wonderful. :045:
Sandskull
Intermediate
Intermediate

Helloo All,

Although i have been to deserts many times since 2 years, but certainly, the Club members and Newbies trip with the club was a totally different experience. It was well organized and in the first trip itself i have already learned much more than my own desert trips. The marshals were very freindly, supportive and organized. Almost4x4 certainly delivers what it says !
Thank you Master Bu Salem, Marshals: Se7es77, Abu Jimmy, Delta and the Matt black FJ (Sorry didn't get the name) and all for such a wonderful experience.

@Bu Salem - Remember you have mentioned in the briefing that "Almost4x4 is a family, and you will know it soon". Well, i already feel it and understand why people often refer to the club as second family.

Looking forward fort he next wonderful experience !:028:
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

We all met at the meeting point and left in time ( thanks to all members for not let others suffer waiting ) , moved to start point , divided the convoys , made the brief with live demonstration , and the drive started . the night before was windy , witch made a very interesting pitch , the dunes were sharp , the sand was fresh , and no previous tracks on the dunes . that made it just perfect . we had a very interesting route ( thanks to Se7es77 ) . all the drivers did well . with few stucks and a single pop out , witch is very good comparing to very little experience of the drivers . our advanced and intermediate drivers had their training in rescuing the stuck vehicles ( under marshals supervision ) and they did very well job .

Thanks for se7es for the great lead and nice track .
Thanks to Bu Salem for being our guarding angel .
Thanks to Delta , S. Al hanai and Armin , for a well done job .
Thanks to all the members participated in the trip and hope to see you all soon .
What goes around , comes around .
KhalidFJ

First trip with Almost4x4 and really enjoyed it. Organisation was great, especially appreciate it after I have mostly gone off-roading in the last minute and being unprepared often leaves us digging, pushing and even leaving a car behind over night. Also great to talk to people with same hobbies. I did not expect the club member drive to be so tricky, cant wait to see what else is coming up for us!

Thanks! :045:
Hiba

Thank you to all marshals for organizing this trip. I had been thinking for some time to try and learn how to drive in desert whenever I was accompanied with Fida but to tel u the truth, its different to be a passenger than a driver. In the begining, I was pushing the steering to one side but the car was moving towards other. Well I was very scared in the beginning and then my passenger (fida) was constantly giving me all the advises. Like, slow down, ok floor now, stop stop, don't stop, don't break, break now, low gear, 2nd gear and endless other advices but then , I don't know what he is talking abt.
Bottom line, I learned little bit and enjoyed the most. You will see me more driving in future and then Fida has to buy another car. Thank you all.
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=Hiba;19867]Thank you to all marshals for organizing this trip. I had been thinking for some time to try and learn how to drive in desert whenever I was accompanied with Fida but to tel u the truth, its different to be a passenger than a driver. In the begining, I was pushing the steering to one side but the car was moving towards other. Well I was very scared in the beginning and then my passenger (fida) was constantly giving me all the advises. Like, slow down, ok floor now, stop stop, don't stop, don't break, break now, low gear, 2nd gear and endless other advices but then , I don't know what he is talking abt. Bottom line, I learned little bit and enjoyed the most. You will see me more driving in future and then Fida has to buy another car. Thank you all.[/quote]Poor Fida, Dark Knight is turning to Cat Women...:005:
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=Hiba;19867] You will see me more driving in future and then Fida has to buy another car. Thank you all.[/quote]

Poor Fida, Dark Knight is turning to Cat Women...:005: