FJ Cargo Box with Sleeping Platform

Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sarookh;19887 wrote:why don’t you simply go to Sharjah, Souk Al Bahar and get a readymade box and attach it with some ropes!!!!??? so i did, i went there and got the below;

Box size is 100x55x42 (CM).

Cost:
Box and locks: 130 AED
Attaching ropes: 40 AED
Paint: 30 AED

Total: 200 AED, looooooooooooooool that got me a nice looking tool box which fulfill the required
This is great! :045:

Sharjah or Souk Al Bahar? Or is there another one there? As you can see, I don't know Sharjah much anymore...

This is exactly what I wanted, but I will put an easy-to-pull handle and some castors on it (little wheels).
desert_hawk
Intermediate
Intermediate

bedoon.esim;19909 wrote:@ desert_hawk: but aint it resting on the rear seat i mean when you sleep wont you be applying pressure on the seat! maybe i dont know aht am talking about :P
The rear seats BASE support it in the 90 degrees position, while its resting on the ground, there is no real pressure on the hinges, the main weight is supported by 2 pillars with wide base under the middle of the platform which is supported by the flat BACK of the rear seats, which is designed to bare weight when you put it flat.

as for the top part of the sleeping platform, the weight distribution is almost nothing, we are talking about the weight of the head and may be the shoulders of a person, not much, don't you think
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

Melfi;19914 wrote:This is great! :045:

Sharjah or Souk Al Bahar? Or is there another one there? As you can see, I don't know Sharjah much anymore...

This is exactly what I wanted, but I will put an easy-to-pull handle and some castors on it (little wheels).
Melfi, the area is located in Sharjah and it's called Souk Al Bahar. here are the coordinates:

When you see big shops with home appliances that means you are in the right place, else probably you are lost :011:

Just adding the GPS coordinates: N 25 21.785 E 55 23.247