Mastercraft Tires

rinjose
Club Member
Club Member

Hi Guys

Its time for a tire change for my ride and was wondering if some one here has already tried these tires out . would like to know the on road tire noise and off road worthiness of these tires.

Thanks
Mubz

caprihorse;19675 wrote:
[Googling with the right keywords is always the answer]

I use to say My google works better than yours :005:
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

rinjose;24706 wrote:Hi Guys

Its time for a tire change for my ride and was wondering if some one here has already tried these tires out . would like to know the on road tire noise and off road worthiness of these tires.

Thanks
I am afraid no body has tried them as they are not a common brand in our streets .
What goes around , comes around .
Maddie

Abu Jimmy;24745 wrote:I am afraid no body has tried them as they are not a common brand in our streets .
Abu Jimmy, which 275/70R16 tires would you recommend for a daily driven TJ with a two inch sanayia lift? Yellow shocks and HD springs?
?I drive a lot on road, would like something with less road noise, and good durablity.

Thanks a lot
yasir
Intermediate
Intermediate

MaddieTJ;24766 wrote:Abu Jimmy, which 275/70R16 tires would you recommend for a daily driven TJ with a two inch sanayia lift? Yellow shocks and HD springs?
?I drive a lot on road, would like something with less road noise, and good durablity.

Thanks a lot
Hi Maddie,
As you drive mostly on road, any good quality Highway Terrain tire is suitable for you like Copper's Discoverer H/T, Michelin’s LTX M/S, Pirelli's Scorpion STR etc.
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

yasir;24789 wrote:Hi Maddie,
As you drive mostly on road, any good quality Highway Terrain tire is suitable for you like Copper's Discoverer H/T, Michelin’s LTX M/S, Pirelli's Scorpion STR etc.
As Yasir mentioned The H/T are very silent and smooth on road but they have soft wall side and less traction off road . personally i would recommend a compromise between the two worlds . something more like the Cooper Discoverer AT3 / ATR . or the Yokohama Geo-lander .
What goes around , comes around .
Mosalf

Abu Jimmy;24791 wrote:As Yasir mentioned The H/T are very silent and smooth on road but they have soft wall side and less traction off road . personally i would recommend a compromise between the two worlds . something more like the Cooper Discoverer AT3 / ATR . or the Yokohama Geo-lander .

Just to add to that, it should be Geolander ATS...Hey can anyone suggest where I can get 285 70 17 Geolanders ATS or Cooper AT3. Will be in Dubai tomorrow and can visit Sharjah.
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

Ok, soon i will change my tires and am already decided on the brand "Mastercraft - Courser AXT" Now i need to see some opinion about the following, I will fit the front with 285/70R17 (Current Size) and the back will be fitted with 315/70R17 (upgrade Size) so technically speaking what do you guys think???
yasir
Intermediate
Intermediate

Sarookh;25401 wrote:Ok, soon i will change my tires and am already decided on the brand "Mastercraft - Courser AXT" Now i need to see some opinion about the following, I will fit the front with 285/70R17 (Current Size) and the back will be fitted with 315/70R17 (upgrade Size) so technically speaking what do you guys think???
If you will drive only on two wheels, then yes.
It is not recommended to drive with tires of different diameter in front and rear in 4x4 mode.
No, if using differential lock.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sarookh;25401 wrote:Ok, soon i will change my tires and am already decided on the brand "Mastercraft - Courser AXT" Now i need to see some opinion about the following, I will fit the front with 285/70R17 (Current Size) and the back will be fitted with 315/70R17 (upgrade Size) so technically speaking what do you guys think???
The simple question is: What do you want to gain with this dramatic change? Pass through, climbing ability or no more getting stuck? :023: