[/TD]
[TD][IMG]http://www.drivingindubai.com/various/track13.jpg[/IMG]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Rayat Al Bar
Intermediate
Intermediate

Well I don't know from where I should start.Finally I received PM on Thursday after a long breath taking wait.My Habibti was perfect Time was perfect I slept perfect i reached to the meeting point 2 hours before (perfect).In short everything was perfect & I went to pray when came back things turned upside down.My Habibti(Jeep) simply refused to start :030:.
Then i realize the reaching on time is always Best but reaching before the time will give you a chance to see the things earlier than its time. that's what happened with me I was happy that at least i have enough time to see this "Jeep Thing".I heard some one saying don't worry let Khatib come i am sure you are not going to leave this car here.I was just surprised when i saw 2 man (Omer & Khatib) & many more start fixing that thing.I was almost hopeless but then I heard the engine started.I rushed to deflate & with in 5 minutes was in the Q...
Thanks Khatib/Omer & all Others (I really felt they are my family:045:)
I do believe that some time you wake up in the morning on time & you feel wow How perfect i wake up on time ,but you don't know its not your day:046:
Truly I wasn't happy with the drive as I felt something was changed it wasn't schedule Drive.Too many cars/Most of the track was on road/even i didn't change to 4W & Then suddenly Marshal said "Remove the Flags":019:
Well as per my thinking Marshal changed the Rout because of Many newbies & the members with single drive(Wadi).
Actually everything was good & Drive also was perfect but i think its very hard to be happy with any other sand after having Liwa Experience:028:
We reached to the ADNOC to Inflate & again lots of things gone wrong with me again.when i tried to Inflate Compressor was burned (Love you China:035:) I locked the car & lost the Key. Thanks to Rafad for inflating..(If your name is Rafad as per my knowledge )

In short If there is no ups & downs in your life its mean you are dead so I don't blame my Habibti or anyone for anything its life some time its "Excellent" some time Very Good" Some time just "Good" some time bad. Hamdulilah it wasn't bad it was just "Good" this time.

Thanks all the Marshals/Founders/Members for their support for making my day "Good":003:

Miss D you lost a chance to make a fun of "Jeep thing" Miss you dear ...

I am there in next Trip :011: See you all Again
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Rayat Al Bar;19033]Well I don't know from where I should start.Finally I received PM on Thursday after a long breath taking wait.My Habibti was perfect Time was perfect I slept perfect i reached to the meeting point 2 hours before (perfect).In short everything was perfect & I went to pray when came back things turned upside down.My Habibti(Jeep) simply refused to start :030:.
Then i realize the reaching on time is always Best but reaching before the time will give you a chance to see the things earlier than its time. that's what happened with me I was happy that at least i have enough time to see this "Jeep Thing".I heard some one saying don't worry let Khatib come i am sure you are not going to leave this car here.I was just surprised when i saw 2 man (Omer & Khatib) & many more start fixing that thing.I was almost hopeless but then I heard the engine started.I rushed to deflate & with in 5 minutes was in the Q...
Thanks Khatib/Omer & all Others (I really felt they are my family:045:)
I do believe that some time you wake up in the morning on time & you feel wow How perfect i wake up on time ,but you don't know its not your day:046:
Truly I wasn't happy with the drive as I felt something was changed it wasn't schedule Drive.Too many cars/Most of the track was on road/even i didn't change to 4W & Then suddenly Marshal said "Remove the Flags":019:
Well as per my thinking Marshal changed the Rout because of Many newbies & the members with single drive(Wadi).
Actually everything was good & Drive also was perfect but i think its very hard to be happy with any other sand after having Liwa Experience:028:
We reached to the ADNOC to Inflate & again lots of things gone wrong with me again.when i tried to Inflate Compressor was burned (Love you China:035:) I locked the car & lost the Key. Thanks to Rafad for inflating..(If your name is Rafad as per my knowledge )

In short If there is no ups & downs in your life its mean you are dead so I don't blame my Habibti or anyone for anything its life some time its "Excellent" some time Very Good" Some time just "Good" some time bad. Hamdulilah it wasn't bad it was just "Good" this time.

Thanks all the Marshals/Founders/Members for their support for making my day "Good":003:

Miss D you lost a chance to make a fun of "Jeep thing" Miss you dear ...

I am there in next Trip :011: See you all Again[/quote]

Pls let me explain you in a few words the situation from Marshals' point of view.
  1. We are trying to satisfy all members of our club, when we are organizing trips and we are limiting number of cars to the maximum extent. However some of them are getting invitation even if they are coming late in normal process.
  2. We are intending to start on time, this time we wanted to start at 2:30 pm, but one car broke, so we lost valuable time as we started after 3 pm. We expect that all our members are coming with the cars, prepared for off-roading conditions as we don't have mobile workshop with us. We were just lucky that another car broke in the village, outside the desert.
  3. We announced that this trip would be aka "Fun Drive", which includes sabkha, tarmac and desert. It is anybody choice to attend or not.
  4. As the darkness at this time is starting just after 5 pm, we had about 2 hours to arrive safely with all convoy to destination after 55.6 km. If we wouldn't have faster segments in a route, we would end by night in the middle of the desert with 35+ cars. Do you think it would be fun to drive over the dunes in the night?
Rayat Al Bar
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=caprihorse;19058]Pls let me explain you in a few words the situation from Marshals' point of view.
  1. We are trying to satisfy all members of our club, when we are organizing trips and we are limiting number of cars to the maximum extent. However some of them are getting invitation even if they are coming late in normal process.
  2. We are intending to start on time, this time we wanted to start at 2:30 pm, but one car broke, so we lost valuable time as we started after 3 pm. We expect that all our members are coming with the cars, prepared for off-roading conditions as we don't have mobile workshop with us. We were just lucky that another car broke in the village, outside the desert.
  3. We announced that this trip would be aka "Fun Drive", which includes sabkha, tarmac and desert. It is anybody choice to attend or not.
  4. As the darkness at this time is starting just after 5 pm, we had about 2 hours to arrive safely with all convoy to destination after 55.6 km. If we wouldn't have faster segments in a route, we would end by night in the middle of the desert with 35+ cars. Do you think it would be fun to drive over the dunes in the night?
[/quote]

I don't know Capri What exactly made you angry,I just wrote what i experienced what was happening behind the scene I didn't know.I commented on my bad day I didn't say the Trip was not good although I pointed that may be Marshals changed something in the trip because of some reason.
We expect that all our members are coming with the cars, prepared for off-roading conditions as we don't have mobile workshop with us.
Off course We check the cars before leaving home (Specially Jeep) & From 10 months my car never got any problem but my bad luck that day i don't know what
happen well you can expect these type of things if you have Jeep.
Well capri at the end of your post you look unhappy with my post & your question mark shows like i was demanding to stay in desert until night to have more fun .I apologies if my post made you feel bad if its like this I will not write any trip report again.
:005:
I will try not to come if my car is in doubt(its 24/7 in doubt
:059:)
Ok Smile Capri Say "JEEEEEEEEEP" :011:

See you again
[
CAMEL
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Rayat Al Bar;19062]I don't know Capri What exactly made you angry,I just wrote what i experienced what was happening behind the scene I didn't know.I commented on my bad day I didn't say the Trip was not good although I pointed that may be Marshals changed something in the trip because of some reason.
We expect that all our members are coming with the cars, prepared for off-roading conditions as we don't have mobile workshop with us.
Off course We check the cars before leaving home (Specially Jeep) & From 10 months my car never got any problem but my bad luck that day i don't know what
Well capri at the end of your post you look unhappy with my post & your question mark shows like i was demanding to stay in desert until night to have more fun .I apologies if my post made you feel bad if its like this I will not write any trip report again.

See you again
[[/quote]

The only thing i understood from this drive is that, The marshals Priority Is SAFETY of the convoy.

We did meet far away from our regular places of drives and had a long distance to be covered, also the weather conditions were not favorable. It got dark too early. I remember Capri mentioning in the beefing before the drive that there are many exits en route and would exit as soon as it gets dark. That is what exactly happened.

As for the reasons of the delayed start....Does not matter actually. We are a family and no matter who or what causes the delay, we stay together. This i have seen many times over the past almost a year i have been driving with the Club.

We have had many lovely drives and will have many more....
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

HI Rayat Al Bar,

i just want to say don’t worry, if your drive was good this time you still have a long season where you will have a lot of very very very very good excellent fabulous drives to come:011::011::011:.

Almost4X4 family rocks and they will defiantly rock your world that's guaranteed :smiley_simmons:
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Rayat Al Bar;19062]I don't know Capri What exactly made you angry,I just wrote what i experienced what was happening behind the scene I didn't know.I commented on my bad day I didn't say the Trip was not good although I pointed that may be Marshals changed something in the trip because of some reason.

See you again
[/quote]

It has nothing to do with - 'to be angry', definitely I'm not and no need for any apologies and we ask you to write the reports and give us the feedback. I'm just mentioning the points which some others may misunderstand, not knowing the whole picture.
To write 'I will not write any trip report again' sounds for me very childish. We are multi-national and multicultural society and anybody can write what ever she/he thinks is added value and contribution to our Club.
knajia

Thanks for the trip people.

Now I know what 'fun drive' means :) Less adrenaline than normal but makes for an interesting drive from our home in Abu Dhabi to visit friends in Dubai :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1154[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.