Rainy Wadi :)

Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hello Hello... What a beautiful day thanks to Almosters!

Great early morning drive to UAQ... reached alot earlier than meeting time.... And was happy to see the cheerful face of Abu Jimmy :057:

We had our Coffee and little chit chat about our last trip to LIWA... and in few more mins we have Se7eS77 joining us...and as talks went on....slowly slowly we are seeing people pouring in huge numbers... the petrol pump became over crowded by Almosters and as usual we blocked all the other peoples ways to get out of there... :005:

I tried alot but it was too hard to count the number of cars we were... for sure more than 60+!!!

Once Capri arrived... a briefing and all were set to hit the roads .... straight to WADI WUREYA!

The convoy was soooooooo long (Approx 3Kms:001:)... poor other people at roundabouts and U-turns had to wait for hours till the convoy passes by for their chance... :036:

Once reached nearby.... then the convoy was split into 2.. one for lifted cars and one for not so lifted cars...:015:
Man that was one bumpy ride... felt like i was in one of those massage chairs .......

Once we reached our spot... parked cars, took chairs, F&B Bags and walked a bit to the the rocky areas for chilling out... What a beautiful atmosphere that was.... felt oh so relaxed and de-stressed.... while some others found different spot to put up their barbeques and enjoyed their trip...

We also had a stone throwing competition going between Shamsi, Rashid, Maaz & my bro Anil... very clearly MAAZ was the winner by throwing the stone at the furthest and highest level! :045:

In a while we had a few people leaving and we all said our good byes to Capri, The Jaaz duo, My bro and his buddies, Falasi, Mansour, Camel....

It was so much of fun and entertainment going on sitting with Khatib, Lamboo, Hamdan, Se7eS77, Abu Jimmy, Bader n bro, Maazaj, Falasi, Mansour, Shamsi, Abu Tariq ... couldn't stop giggling through out... :005:
Most of my usual buddies were around except Bu- Hamdan.... I missed u.. cuz im sure to giggle more if u r around! :015:

The great bro duo of Lamboo and Hamdan made amaaaaazing Kebabs for us followed by barbecued sweet corn and the LEGENDARY KARAK!!! I felt stuffed like a 'Thanks Giving TURKEY'!

All through this suddenly had a feeling of being blessed with having such great people around me... Thanks to Almost4x4... i have many changes in my life since i joined this club a year back.... Yes TOTALLY POSITIVE!

Had a great time chit chatting with ma new buddies Mr. & Mrs.BAKER... Topic was about FJ's and some mods, some do's some dont's... Had Abu Jimmy also sharing his experiences when he was a new to off-roading....Feels soooo good and encouraging to hear such talks from such advanced drivers!!!

All done and ready to leave by 5pm... all cleared up the stuff, washed up, garbage picked and all set to hit the roads back to Home...

All in all... it was a much deserved relaxing trip... met a lot of new members too... don't remember many but the sweet Iranian Couple and the Helicopter Guy! :038:

Thanks to all those who joined and made this trip a success....:047:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1122[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mostwanted
Intermediate
Intermediate

a great trip and rocks as well,

a place for JEEPERS indeed :011:

i want to thank every one .. although we had more than 53 cars but still some of the almost members didnt show up ..

both cases we had fun with the great family

:028::028::028::028::028::028::028:
Rayat Al Bar
Intermediate
Intermediate

Another BIG DAY with Almost 4X4 ...
No matter i couldn't sleep well on Thursday because i went to Movie :021: But I manage to wake up at 7am even i slept at 3am
But its nothing Even without sleeping i can come Its not about Almost 4x4 Its about My Family Almost is My Family :045: For the first time in my life i reached on time.
Well Convey moved & as long i can see in my back mirror & front sight I find Almosters cars I deeply prayed to God & Said Mashllah for our Group :045:

Finally we enter in the wadi & start Jumping :011: Jumping & Jumping ...Great Experience I am sure the passengers sitting on the back seats found their self on front when they reached to final wadi point :059: specially children.
Well me & my Friend leen added little more adventure by hiking on medium height mountain although it was horrible while coming down.Problem is not felling down from the rocks, problem is Felling:015: well we didn't give them pleasure of laughing on us.

Some chit chat & fun with some new faces ,some great shots until my phone battery ended.
I cooked Masala Kabab with Mint Chatni. As i don't know how to make fire i tried 1hr & then finally i found 2 nice friends Camel & Jude I offered them Kabab if they help me in making fire offer was accepted & we enjoyed BBQ & of course some exchange in cold drinks. Thanks to Jude (your name as per my memory)Sorry if it spells different) Thanks to Camel for helping me in Making Kabab.

I went on the mountain & sit 1hr to take bird view of almosters :028:

Finally Pack up after making my place 100% clean

Buckled for another 150KM to think & smile on this great Day ....

We always live for one day the day what we have decided in our minds that "only that day can make us happy" & we waste our all life in waiting for that day.
But life exist in every day only we need to Explore :003:... that's what Almost do...:047:
Now i live my life every day...
Thanks to Almost4X4/founders/marshals/members for giving me chance to live every day like never before ...
:048:
AB.AlAnsari

Hi Guys........
thanks for the nice trip.
this trip was my first trip with you and I enjoy it.
and i would like to thanks who helped me.
when we will see the nice pictures uploaded in the forum???
ZAK_EGYPT

Although that I didn't complete the whole day cause of other commitments back in Dubia, It was really great trip..
anyone pics/videos for the looooong Convoy ;)

Thanks
Zak
refad
Intermediate
Intermediate

No words, How much I missed the trip......:012::012::012::012::012::012::012::012::012::012:
Dastoori
Intermediate
Intermediate

We enjoyed the trip, it was wonderful & we had lots of fun.
Hope to see you very soon.
Thank you all
Mahmoud & Gilda
Nbaker
Intermediate
Intermediate

A beautiful new experience with our beloved family!

A new exploration of a different natural beauty in the UAE..A WADI!
first time ever to see such beautiful scenery. Couldn't have been happier to do so with the Almost family.

Loved the face of having a massive convoy and showing off how large and strong our family is. Although we had a couple of outsiders(a small corolla and a sunny) jump in with our convoy, but it was still fun watching them squeeze in and try to find their way between the big guys :011: off course Miss D was getting a bit hostile wanting to slap them with an Almost sticker, but I managed to calm her down :p

Weather absolutely perfect, would've loved to camp there.
Had some good laughs with our dear Marshal Abu Jimmy, some pep talk as well which included having Miss D as a good example for what one should and shouldn't be doing in the desert :p both shared excellent advice and tips.
And off course Bu Salem as always making me laugh my lungs out, specially when a bee was getting closer than he'd like it to :p

Made some 2 new friends, both called Mahmoud :) thanks Mahmoud & Gilda for helping me and the wife to set the fire up, and for sharing some delicious food!
Looking forward to see u all again soon.
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

Another great trip with almost4x4 & a new experience has been added..

I just want to highlight few points Since Miss D described the whole trip in details:

Many cars

A lot of new club members with no radios

The convoy was huge..i mean really huge

1 way roads most of the trip..specially in the wadi where u don’t even have enough space to turn ur car back easily

This wouldn't have been managed easily in another club..

Thank you almost4x4

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello Almosters

What a relaxing weekend after long drive to LIWA ?!! I'm sorry I'm late for the drive and the report :022:. First of all, Welcome to all the new members who joined our family where we had more than 53 cars in one convoy.

It was an interesting drive, I suppose to be in Convoy ONE where everyone should drive easy way to the last parking then walk to the swimming pool but when we reached there, all said NO....we can't go through, we have to go by cars :055: ....OK it is fine ...but why didn't you say so before I reached the bottom of the valley :012: so I had to climb up and lead the convoy to the Wadi!! It was a bit bumpy but I think everyone enjoyed the adventure.

The BBQ was nice where we shared chit chat until 4:30 pm. We left before the dark with very nice memories. Looking forward for more of these gathering meetings where get to know our members more & more

Best Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills