My Fj with Some MOD & Etid>>>

The Jackal
Intermediate
Intermediate

Darshan;18431 wrote:What model is yours Jackal? Is it a pre 2010? I am keen to know the feedback on the suspension kit.

From the look of it, i think this is the model that is made in taiwan/thailand (don't remember). we tested it sometime back and felt that it wasnt stiff enough, especially at the rear.

Let us know what you think.
Made in thailand by USA Specifications ...Same as iphone (Made in china) ;)
-As i mention at the outset that the price competitor ....the best shocks :
1-Icon 16,500 AED(Saving 10,800) - Performance : 92% (i don't Need it Now!!)
2-King 11,500 AED(Saving 5,800)- Performance : 80%
3-Profender 5,700 AED -Performance:79% it's enoghe for me
** NOTE: That Percentage NOT OFFICIAL its just as me and my friend test it if anybody had tried any of them and Has another opinion ,Please let us know.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

The Jackal;18447 wrote:2008
** NOTE: That Percentage NOT OFFICIAL its just as me and my friend test it if anybody had tried any of them and Has another opinion ,Please let us know.
iPhone (made in China) is sometimes working, sometimes not and it is not possible to synchronize with PC as they missed something in their software. Same situation might be with Thailand parts. If there is such a huge price difference, it is showing, that the materials used in the production are cheap and they may last only for short period of time.
Darshan

The Jackal;18447 wrote:2008
Good one Jackal :011:

These days, everyone makes things in china and then register a one desk office in the US and Viola...the product is compared to iphone!! Designed in americaaah...made in chinaaah!

Now that you have bought it, i am looking forward to your feed back as time goes on. (Like a long term review as you gain more experience) As of now, my choice in the given price range would be OME (I own ICONS and they are awesome).

Who knows profender may prove us wrong when they up the game a bit!
The Jackal
Intermediate
Intermediate

caprihorse;18462 wrote:iPhone (made in China) is sometimes working, sometimes not and it is not possible to synchronize with PC as they missed something in their software. Same situation might be with Thailand parts. If there is such a huge price difference, it is showing, that the materials used in the production are cheap and they may last only for short period of time.
Its was test it over one and half year on Nissan Patrol's (Not Fj) and Proven effective...
85% of Famous brand are made on East Asia.
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

I have been told that there is some new FOX Racing suspenssion for around 4700 AED :027:
ZAK_EGYPT

Teddy and so neat. well well done
The Jackal
Intermediate
Intermediate

ZAK_EGYPT;18618 wrote:Teddy and so neat. well well done
Thanks ;).......