Gibson Ceramic Coated Headers

I wonder how this badboy would feel in Super Bowl
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

Sarookh
Advance
Advance

What i like most about this, that it is low profile. Just put some grease and dirt on it, and it will appear as part of the engine for non technical eye
:011:
bobpavan
Intermediate
Intermediate

strawb;18117 wrote:I wonder how this badboy would feel in Super Bowl
Perhaps, Bad boy could make Super Bowl look like a piece of cake but with no self satisfaction as not much of one's skills or energy would be required to achieve the dune. It could be Just like going across another dune or a bit more than that:048:.
Big Red
Intermediate
Intermediate

Thumbs up. I like
admin

Hello Strawb

It is an amazing feeling to challenge a dune easily in front of big crowd ... it is like you say " beat this :015: " now the tricky part that you have to come down safely because going up is so easy but down is not.

If you have a Turbo or Super Charge, stick to big dunes challenging ONLY. Never think of off-roading specially in this region of the world, you are going to face overheating problem in long drives. Or you will be a winter person

Enjoy
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

admin;18122 wrote:Hello Strawb

It is an amazing feeling to challenge a dune easily in front of big crowd ... it is like you say " beat this :015: " now the tricky part that you have to come down safely because going up is so easy but down is not.

If you have a Turbo or Super Charge, stick to big dunes challenging ONLY. Never think of off-roading specially in this region of the world, you are going to face overheating problem in long drives. Or you will be a winter person

Enjoy
thanks for the advise admin

im just simply admiring the set up of the cherokee

i drive with almost4x4 cos we do offroad 52 weeks a year ....... i will never be a winter person ...... hardcore long drives all the way ..... :045:
Mosalf

admin;18122 wrote:Hello Strawb

Enjoy
Just learned something...thanks Admin. No no supercharger for the ANIMAL. I love my baby the way it is and also as Bobpavan said, the fun of the drive is gone...Strawb, I love the look of this car though...nice and simple..... but raw power underneath...
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Any real turbo device placed next to engine requires also reinforced pistons, seals, crankshaft and cylinder head. With that amount of supercharged hot air, you may blow your engine easily, not talking about over heating, as without proper robust intercooler the poor engine (form certain brand) may explode on a spot. As tailor says, measure twice and cut once.

That piece of metal, nicely packed in a plastic, is probably again for decoration only, to impress audience, but with probably very low effect.
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

Desert Fox;18127 wrote:Just learned something...thanks Admin. No no supercharger for the ANIMAL. I love my baby the way it is and also as Bobpavan said, the fun of the drive is gone...Strawb, I love the look of this car though...nice and simple..... but raw power underneath...

and its a 2 door