Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=alfalasi;14245]I'm in love with sweihan[/quote]

What a beautiful TRIP REPORT! Straight from the HEART :043::043::043: :045:
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

it took roughly more than an hour to drive to the meeting point ...... a few minutes of chit chat ..... around 5 minutes to deflate ..... around 2 minutes for briefing ......

it was approximately 4minutes and 16seconds into the drive when my rear drive shaft decided to part ways with the central cross joint ..... the pinions holding each other got ripped off .... its an old car which i use for offroading ..... it was bound to give in anytime ..... gives me a chance to replace both front and rear and eliminate the vibration when on tarmac as well ....

i went Frontwheelin in the soft sands of sweihan .... lol

it took me more than 2 hours to get back to dubai as i didnt want to damage my 4wd tranny ....

please please please lets schedule another run in sweihan!!!!

thanks DC and Hassan and all the drivers there .... im sure you guys had fun ....

the XJ will be back :D
Big Red
Intermediate
Intermediate

Oh no sorry to hear that Strawb :( sweihan is an awesome drive though ..... you should definately go if you have the chance
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

What an awesome drive with amazing drivers and friends. We met at sweihan ADNOC on time with the exception of Bader who got late, me Delta and my co driver Miss D waited for him and let the other drivers to reach deflation point. Deflated and start driving in Hasan style intermediate. In the drive Strawb shaft broke down which was removed and we led him to Tarmac.
While coming back I got crested and with Hasan assistance got free which was the only stuck in the whole drive, amazingly no stuck no pop out in the whole drive. Everyone did well and drove with confidence and skills.
Thanks to
Hasan for leading and choosing such an amazing route and giving everyone the chance to go high and enjoy.
Yoghy bear for sweeping and having an eye on us and advices.
Al falasi no drive is having fun without you, well done bro and nice driving.
Delta it was amazing having you for 2nd time in sweihan and amazing drive as usual.
Mazaaj it was please meeting you and really impressive drive and chat.
Strawb you are a good driver and we all missed you on the remaining drive.
Bu Hamdan nice person with nice Peep and good driving.
Nancy no words for you you always surprise us and willing to challenge things no one else dare to do, nice amazing drive chit chat and great company.
Bader nice to meet you after so long with nice wrangler good driving.
Miss D thanks for twisting your arm and giving me the honor to be my co pilot and giving technical advices :))
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

Dearest DC.... u have explained it all in your report!!! :045:
Pleasure was mine to be your co-pilot & YOU have been MY good student! :005: Stay more with me and you will improve more... lol! :011: I'm specialized at co-piloting!:008:

Jokes apart.... It was a FUN, WILD, FAST & CRAZY drive!!!

Thanks Hassan for the lead, thanks to Miss D for 2nd lead :005: & thanks to Yoghybear for sweep and to make sure no one got lost in the madness!!!
And SPECIAL Thanks to all members,,, would have not been fun without you all!
Me & Falasi stole the show with our AWESOME customized Almost4x4 Tshirts! :015:

Missed Papa Duck (SHAMSI) & Mama Duck (CAPRI) & Daddy dearest (KHATIB) alooooooot!!! :021:
Hassan
Golden Member
Golden Member

It was a awesome trip. All the drivers were at their best and perform very well. i can call it no stuck drive.
Thanks to every one for coming and DC for being the drive GOD Father.
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

You have already said everything about the trip :045:
Thanks to Hassan and DC for organizing the trip and to all drivers.
Really sorry for Strawb, you missed a great trip, hope to have you back very soon.
Sweihan is something very special, we had great fun....waiting for next one :059:
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Yoghybear;14264]You have already said everything about the trip :045:
Thanks to Hassan and DC for organizing the trip and to all drivers.
Really sorry for Strawb, you missed a great trip, hope to have you back very soon.
Sweihan is something very special, we had great fun....waiting for next one :059:[/quote]
Coming soon, this time for those newbies who think they can handle the intermediate drive, it will be inter -ve DC style :)))
Let the newbies sweat :((
alfalasi
Advance
Advance

DC style I know what that :036: