Grand iftaar 2012

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Members

The Grand Ifraar is always a unique event in our club. Although the temperature was around 43c, that didn’t stop our enthused members to join and celebrate this annual off-road event. I reached the meeting point around 4:30 but like always you will find people who come before time like Yogybear & Gorgin. We had the briefing and organizing the convoy before we get out of the crowed of the other clubs. But our explorers & marshals up to the task to get it done successfully.

We were the first group to reach Iftaar bowl which gave us the advantage of choosing the best place. After fixing our camp site we had Q&A games which made it more fun. Secondly, The club committee awarded the people who joined us in the DESERT CLEANING CAMPAIN. Finally, we started preparing the food, where all shared their parts, If you look at us the first feeling you get “THIS IS ONE HAPPY FAMILY “

After the Ifraar we had chit chat with sweets , VIMTO & fireworks. It was an excellent atmosphere for the entire family. At 8:30 we started the drive back with some night drive actions and all reached Al Baddayer Shops on time to fill up air and say “ See You Soon “

Thanks for the marshals/explorers and the members who joined us also thanks for all the CLUB MEMBERS who also joined , we hope that you had good time with us

Regards

[ATTACH=CONFIG]910[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
NaSeR
Golden Member
Golden Member

It was very nice and well organized event. Thank you all for bringing and sharing your delicious food. It was nice meeting new people, hope to see you all in the next trip :038:
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

A BIG THANKS to Almost Founders, Marshals and all members, it was another great event and was nice to meet new people and have good time together.
Another BIG THANKS for the food....mhmmmmmm...:059:
I loved every moment of this trip :027:

Waiting for next trip, hope to see you all soon :028:
Take care
zeemmee

EXCELLENT EVENT BIG THANKS TO ALL ORGANIZERS:045:, THE PARTICIPANTS, COUPLE OF PICS....

[IMG]http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee520/zeemmee/Grand Iftar 2012/IMG_1524-1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee520/zeemmee/Grand Iftar 2012/IMG_1528.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee520/zeemmee/Grand Iftar 2012/IMG_1522-1.jpg[/IMG]

SHIBU'S LIGHT TRAILS ON IFTAR BOWL -1

[IMG]http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee520/zeemmee/Grand Iftar 2012/IMG_1520-1.jpg[/IMG]

SHIBU'S LIGHT TRAILS ON IFTAR BOWL -2

[IMG]http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee520/zeemmee/Grand Iftar 2012/IMG_1516.jpg[/IMG]
Paaj

Just wanted to add my thanks to all the organisers and club members for making us feel so welcome on our first outing with almost4x4, really great to meet you Yoghybear and Alshamsi_m thanks for the Vimto first time for that as well!
New Reg plated fitted this morning so the Expedition is as good as new!!

Thanks again!

Paul.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Paaj;13797]Just wanted to add my thanks to all the organisers and club members for making us feel so welcome on our first outing with almost4x4, really great to meet you Yogi and Alshamsi, thanks for the Vimto first time for that as well!
New Reg plated fitted this morning so the Expedition is as good as new!!

Thanks again

Paul.[/quote]

Hello Paaj

Sorry, it seems that there is misunderstanding cuz you joined us but we thought that you were absent !! :032:

I think that is why when you mentioned two club members ... I said : no they are not with us :021:

Apologies
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Paaj

That was me alright! No problem at all!! Hopefully see you all at the next event....
Bu Adam
Intermediate
Intermediate

Dear Almosters,

As always a great event with great people, sadly I had to join late so I missed the drive, and missed receiving my Certificate as well,
After everyone left around 8.30-9.00 few of us stayed for chit chat, the weather improved and we stayed till 1 A.M.
Had a great time and I'll be seeing you all soon,

Thanks again, you're the best, Proud to be an Almoster.
Rashidjass
Marshal
Marshal

I missed this event :012:

But I m really happy that all members had a great time :triumphant:

No doubt with ALMOST4X4 always fun :045:

Thank you Miss D she called me and Maaz to join her for this event :angel:

Missing you guys….:apologetic:

Can live without desert see you soon…
Straight Roads Do Not Make Skillful Drivers yuush
Mukhallalati Basha
Advance
Advance

It's always fun & great company with Almost 4x4.

Thanks all for the great efforts...

Cheers!