Clash of the Deserts

Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Rashidjass;12059]

Muaaz said please tell Salhinai take my seat until he gets his FJ.

[/quote]

Thats so sweet of Maaz but my twin bro will ride in my BLACK PEARL 1st then in ur Xterra! :015:
se7es77
Golden Member
Golden Member

Dear bro salhinai what ever happens to the car can be fixed the most important thing that you are safe and unharmed thank god, you are such a lovely person deserves all the best and what you have faced as an additional experiance to be added NOT hold you back of doing what you love the most (Off Roading).
we really appreciate shring your experiance with us to benefit from this reflcts how much you love almost and a remarkable member in the big family, i wish you all the best in fixing your car and see you soon in the desert, please honor me to be my passenger at any point of time if you wish to go ffor off roading and you will be more than welcome to drive my car if you wish.
Its a sad news to know about your rolloer but the bright thing that you are safe and sound
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

Woooooo Bro! :060:

You have a list going on now... for being passenger or driving our cars! :045:

1. Black Pearl
2. Rashid's Nissan power
3.se7es77 Cherokee
Rashidjass
Marshal
Marshal

You missed Bu Adam........

You have a list going on now... for being passenger or driving our cars! :045:

1. Black Pearl
2. Rashid's Nissan power
3.se7es77 Cherokee
4. Bu Adam
Straight Roads Do Not Make Skillful Drivers yuush
salhinai
Advance
Advance

[quote=Hassan;12067]Brother salhinai,
Very sad to known about your accident but the big thing is you are good the rest every things are very small. i was sitting with shafiq when he has rollover so this part of the game.
On same drive i had a very nasty jump and i broke my car boonet lock and bended lower arm.[/quote]

[quote=Bu Adam;12069]I am really sad to hear about your incident my brother Abu Ali,
Al Hamdu LiLLah your ok, the car can be repaired and i know we'll be seeing you soon,
You know you will have a place in our hearts, and you are most welcome to ride with me at any time bro.[/quote]

[quote=strawb;12078]this weekend was something which gave me thoughts if my jeep can handle the anticipated 50 degree heat the day had to offer ....... it was also a worry for me that i will be running without the comfort of airconditioning while cresting almost 4x4 style .......

could i focus on the terrain at the same time deal with the unbearable heat both from the weather and the engine of my inline 6 cylinder?.....

how was i gonna sleep during the night camp? (i guess bennacio's photo in fb answered that one) .....

all in all .... it was a pleasant night around the bbq camp ...... members who joined the drive had to bear with my singing ..... lol

my drive is basically a 2 part series consisting of the morning and afternoon drive ......

the sweihan dunes were more technical and unpredictable to the ones which we are accustomed to in bedayur ...... there was a shadow masking the ditches in the sand which was a challenge identifying these as we followed the convoy ...

let me commend DUCK COMMANDER on a fantastic job of leading the intermediate convoy! ..... very technical and at the same time we explored unchartered crests as we crashed the ridges of the dunes to our liking ...... impressive driving skills with a very positive happy attitude to share with everyone in the club

the afternoon drive was a completely different terrain to the route we took in the morning ..... a convoy led by our al shamsi ...... his reputation precedes him and never disappoints the challenges he will give you ...... an unfortunate incident with our brother salhinai cut our drive short but made our camaraderie and brotherhood stronger as we all we all stayed together til we got out of the sand .....

its another weekend of adventure ..... another experience to strengthen that bonds almost4x4 ...... another opportunity to thank our marshals for the effort and patience they bestow upon us week after week ......

as i always say guys ......

see you guys this wwekend and lets keep the sand flying[/quote]

[quote=Miss D;12080]Thats so sweet of Maaz but my twin bro will ride in my BLACK PEARL 1st then in ur Xterra! :015:[/quote]

[quote=se7es77;12081]Dear bro salhinai what ever happens to the car can be fixed the most important thing that you are safe and unharmed thank god, you are such a lovely person deserves all the best and what you have faced as an additional experiance to be added NOT hold you back of doing what you love the most (Off Roading).
we really appreciate shring your experiance with us to benefit from this reflcts how much you love almost and a remarkable member in the big family, i wish you all the best in fixing your car and see you soon in the desert, please honor me to be my passenger at any point of time if you wish to go ffor off roading and you will be more than welcome to drive my car if you wish.
Its a sad news to know about your rolloer but the bright thing that you are safe and sound[/quote]

[quote=Rashidjass;12059]Salhinai Sorry to hear about your accident brother but thank GOD you are ok.

We all want you to come back soon and drive with us.

Muaaz said please tell Salhinai take my seat until he gets his FJ.

You are most welcome to join me whenever you want

We all are very lucky that we have great people around us who are always there when we need.

THANK YOU ALMOST4X4 :045::045:[/quote]

Dear All,

I am really and truly humbled and touched with your kindness and support. I am amazed with the amount of love and compassion that my Almost4x4 family have shown to me. Thank you all and definitely I will take the offers I received from my brothers and sisters till I can rid again along with my family.

May Alah protect us and keep us safe and sound.
admin

At first thank God for your safety

some time bad luck coming or Some mistake happen somewhere , but your safety is more important than everything & wish 2 your toy get will very soon
Adventures League of Mountains, Oceans & Sand Thrills
salhinai
Advance
Advance

[quote=ALKHATIB;12086]At first thank God for your safety

some time bad luck coming or Some mistake happen somewhere , but your safety is more important than everything & wish 2 your toy get will very soon[/quote]

Thank you Basha, it is having a big family like our almost4x4 that helps when dealing with incidents like this. Thanks to the Almighty for giving you guys ( founders) the idea found the club, then to you, Bu Salam and the other founders for taking it up and making this big family what it is now.
zeemmee

Al Hamdulilah that you are in good shape salhinai, shocked to read & see the car pics. Wishing your car speedy recovery from the rollover.
salhinai
Advance
Advance

[quote=zeemmee;12123]Al Hamdulilah that you are in good shape salhinai, shocked to read & see the car pics. Wishing your car speedy recovery from the rollover.[/quote]

Thank you bro and hope to see you all on the dunes pretty soon.
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

Salaam Bro and I'm really sorry about what happened and sorry for not being there to give you a hand as I was outside the country. As the guys said it's risky and we shoul;d be prepared. Thanks god that you are fine..metal can be fixed..will c u soon in the desert inshalah