Clash of the Deserts

Rashidjass
Marshal
Marshal

Salhinai Sorry to hear about your accident brother but thank GOD you are ok.

We all want you to come back soon and drive with us.

Muaaz said please tell Salhinai take my seat until he gets his FJ.

You are most welcome to join me whenever you want

We all are very lucky that we have great people around us who are always there when we need.

THANK YOU ALMOST4X4 :045::045:
Straight Roads Do Not Make Skillful Drivers yuush
salhinai
Advance
Advance

[quote=samjed46;12057]Dear brother Salhinai ,very sad to hear about the incident but thanks to Almighty that ur unhurt and safe, we pray that all things go fine and hope to see u soon with us in desert again.[/quote]
My God, I am really speechless with all the kindness and warm feeling I am getting from my Almost4x4 family. Thank you all for your sincere kindness. May the Almighty protect our Almost family and its members from any harm. Thanks
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Duck Commander;12040]Strawb where is your report bro:((((-
I need everyone input their experiences about the drive :)))-:011:[/quote]

just a bit busy with work buddy

will get on with my insights in a few ..........

you were a great lead driver ..... we enjoyed it every bit of the way!!!!

@salhinai ........ believe me my heart stopped a beat seeing all the debris in the sand ...... seeing you with a smile after this ordeal shows a strong humble man .... im sure we'll be driving together again very soon
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Just for info :)))-
On the trip Clash of the Desert we covered 48 KM of the desert on amazing soft sand and sharp ridges,
But the heat exhausted me and others too :(((-
I think the best suitable time in this hot weather and deceiving desert profile where almost everyone including me has issues to differentiate the reality from Mirage due to sun position, better to go after 3:30 pm and drive till 7 pm because the weather is becoming cold and the sun position is also good.

Any suggestions please put your input for future drives:))))- if marshals are willing to come.
Wasif Ahmed
Advance
Advance

I think the club should insist that all members have off road insurance on their rides !

The best deals on insurance can be had thru Gargash Insurance.....ask for Rajeesh nair and mention my mame. He will arrange teh best deal for you.

Off Road insurance gives you piece of mind
Hassan
Golden Member
Golden Member

Brother salhinai,
Very sad to known about your accident but the big thing is you are good the rest every things are very small. i was sitting with shafiq when he has rollover so this part of the game.
On same drive i had a very nasty jump and i broke my car boonet lock and bended lower arm.
Bu Adam
Intermediate
Intermediate

I am really sad to hear about your incident my brother Abu Ali,
Al Hamdu LiLLah your ok, the car can be repaired and i know we'll be seeing you soon,
You know you will have a place in our hearts, and you are most welcome to ride with me at any time bro.
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Duck Commander;12045]I have driven with alot of people, mostly you guys dont know but Bu Salem and Caprihorse know it :))-, anyone in the desert even you dont know will come and help in case you need it, the clubs you are driving with will never let you leave there in middle of no where:))-

BUt Driving with almost4x4 is more than helping you in case of emergency and you will feel it in your heat, it is like a mother helping her child when he is sick, it is more like your own brother is not letting you down, and the efforts the people around you to help you out of that situation will compel you to say "ALMOST4X4 YOU ARE THE BEST FAMILY I EVER HAVE IN AND OUTSIDE THE DESERT, AND THEN YOU WILL SAY THANK YOU BU SALEM FOR CREATING SUCH A NICE BIG FAMILY AND DEDICATED SO MUCH TIME, LOVE YOU:))))-[/quote]

I love him too :021:
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

Love who :)))))-
how much blessed he is who is having so many lovers :))))))-
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

this weekend was something which gave me thoughts if my jeep can handle the anticipated 50 degree heat the day had to offer ....... it was also a worry for me that i will be running without the comfort of airconditioning while cresting almost 4x4 style .......

could i focus on the terrain at the same time deal with the unbearable heat both from the weather and the engine of my inline 6 cylinder?.....

how was i gonna sleep during the night camp? (i guess bennacio's photo in fb answered that one) .....

all in all .... it was a pleasant night around the bbq camp ...... members who joined the drive had to bear with my singing ..... lol

my drive is basically a 2 part series consisting of the morning and afternoon drive ......

the sweihan dunes were more technical and unpredictable to the ones which we are accustomed to in bedayur ...... there was a shadow masking the ditches in the sand which was a challenge identifying these as we followed the convoy ...

let me commend DUCK COMMANDER on a fantastic job of leading the intermediate convoy! ..... very technical and at the same time we explored unchartered crests as we crashed the ridges of the dunes to our liking ...... impressive driving skills with a very positive happy attitude to share with everyone in the club

the afternoon drive was a completely different terrain to the route we took in the morning ..... a convoy led by our al shamsi ...... his reputation precedes him and never disappoints the challenges he will give you ...... an unfortunate incident with our brother salhinai cut our drive short but made our camaraderie and brotherhood stronger as we all we all stayed together til we got out of the sand .....

its another weekend of adventure ..... another experience to strengthen that bonds almost4x4 ...... another opportunity to thank our marshals for the effort and patience they bestow upon us week after week ......

as i always say guys ......

see you guys this wwekend and lets keep the sand flying