The House Called ALMOST4x4

walihali

Extraordinary House
Unlike an ordinary house, the size of ALMOST4x4 house is as big and vast as dessert in the Middle East. Sky is the roof, the moon and stars are the light, the overlay sand is the floor. Number of the room is as much as number of member of the club. The price? Who can afford to buy it?
This is what I felt when I was in the Fossil Rock area base camp at that night for Basic Instinct Trip.

The Big Important Living Room
It can be anywhere, but easy to find it, just look for the campfire there will be the living room. Just like a normal house, a living room is always be there because it is very important to have it. It is okay to enter the house and directly go to own room, lock it and enjoy, but as a member of the family, it is necessary to be there sometimes to get together with other member of the family, having a chat, sharing information, cracking jokes etc. Basically, the living room is there for the member to get to know each other. I was feeling lucky to join the night BBQ.

The Trip
First of all, I like my position in the convoy. It reminds me a movie series called “Malcolm In The Middle”, but this time is “walihali in the middle”. In the middle of Pajero team. It was not easy for me as a newbie. Two times got stuck, but I got many things to learn from it.
This time we (my son and me) really enjoyed the trip while doing it. It was amazing to ride the wheels on the down slope at the fossil rock, unbelievable we did it, every member did it safely. We want to do it again. Thanks a lot to the big leaders of the club who took care and assisted us to complete the journey safely.

We really enjoyed the trip and we want more.

Special thanks to:
  • Bu Salem who took care of us and guide to safely drive from the start till the end of the journey.
  • Caprihorse who invite us to join the trip. Honestly, I was interested in seeing the snakes and the scorpions, but they were not there, not even fish bone.
  • MissD who showed and taught me on how to use the magic button. It really helped a lot.
  • Abu Jimmy, Desert Lizard and all Jeep Guys who shared the information about Jeep things.
  • Brave Heart who shared his knowledge in photography to my son and me.
  • All of you guys that I could not specify one by one, thanks again you are the best.
sanbloody

You will learn more and will enjoy the trips to come...........btw What is the magic button??
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=sanbloody;10601]btw What is the magic button??[/quote]

Hahaha... it's an FJ thing..
FSL

[quote=sanbloody;10601]btw What is the magic button??[/quote]

it should rather be called as PANIC BUTTON :011:
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Welcome to the club a new great script writer, we all appreciate your writing style, pls keep doing :047:
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Desert Lizard;10603]Hahaha... it's an FJ thing..[/quote]

YUP! Its an FJ thing... u jeepers wont ever understand it! :005:
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=sanbloody;10601]You will learn more and will enjoy the trips to come...........btw What is the magic button??[/quote]
ill show it to u next time :059:
Miss D
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=walihali;10593]Extraordinary House
Unlike an ordinary house, the size of ALMOST4x4 house is as big and vast as dessert in the Middle East. Sky is the roof, the moon and stars are the light, the overlay sand is the floor. Number of the room is as much as number of member of the club. The price? Who can afford to buy it?
This is what I felt when I was in the Fossil Rock area base camp at that night for Basic Instinct Trip.

The Big Important Living Room
It can be anywhere, but easy to find it, just look for the campfire there will be the living room. Just like a normal house, a living room is always be there because it is very important to have it. It is okay to enter the house and directly go to own room, lock it and enjoy, but as a member of the family, it is necessary to be there sometimes to get together with other member of the family, having a chat, sharing information, cracking jokes etc. Basically, the living room is there for the member to get to know each other. I was feeling lucky to join the night BBQ.

The Trip
First of all, I like my position in the convoy. It reminds me a movie series called “Malcolm In The Middle”, but this time is “walihali in the middle”. In the middle of Pajero team. It was not easy for me as a newbie. Two times got stuck, but I got many things to learn from it.
This time we (my son and me) really enjoyed the trip while doing it. It was amazing to ride the wheels on the down slope at the fossil rock, unbelievable we did it, every member did it safely. We want to do it again. Thanks a lot to the big leaders of the club who took care and assisted us to complete the journey safely.

We really enjoyed the trip and we want more.

Special thanks to:
  • Bu Salem who took care of us and guide to safely drive from the start till the end of the journey.
  • Caprihorse who invite us to join the trip. Honestly, I was interested in seeing the snakes and the scorpions, but they were not there, not even fish bone.
  • MissD who showed and taught me on how to use the magic button. It really helped a lot.
  • Abu Jimmy, Desert Lizard and all Jeep Guys who shared the information about Jeep things.
  • Brave Heart who shared his knowledge in photography to my son and me.
  • All of you guys that I could not specify one by one, thanks again you are the best.
[/quote]

Pleasure was all mine.... i was just passing the knowledge i learned from the great marshals of ALMOST 4X4!!!
walihali

[quote=FSL;10604]it should rather be called as PANIC BUTTON :011:[/quote]

hahaha I like the name you gave to that button, FSL. It sounds good, but I think MissD won't like it.
walihali

[quote=caprihorse;10606]Welcome to the club a new great script writer, we all appreciate your writing style, pls keep doing :047:[/quote]

Thanks a lot Capri for the supportive compliment.