Sharjah gets tough on noisy vehicles الشارقة: مصادرة فورية لـ "مركبات ال

FSL

[quote=caprihorse;9471]Replace the cars for Nissan Pathfinder stock :038:[/quote]
well the thing is i don't have a fancy exhaust system installed in it and neither do i have any mods on my engine.
It's just a bit loud because the muffler is taken off and it's just a straight pipe after the cat converter :003:

i think i'll just go ahead and get it inspected with them, for peace of mind.
There is no point of hiding or sneaking around.

Basha, where is this place that is doing the inspection?
FSL

[quote=caprihorse;9472]I'm very curious to see Sharjah Police on Friday morning till evening sitting at Al Fayah or Big Red :060:[/quote]

I'm sure they will not be patrolling the whole area but just the main entry points, as i saw them some days back stopping a nissan and asking him to open the hood to check his engine.
bu-hamdan
Advance
Advance

[quote=FSL;9479]i think i'll just go ahead and get it inspected with them, for peace of mind.
There is no point of hiding or sneaking around.

Basha, where is this place that is doing the inspection?[/quote]

Take my advice and don't go....

because @ the same time when they stopped me , there was another guy has doubt about the sound of his car. So, he requested them to check if it's loud.
but the reply was " don't turn the enging on in front of us , because if it's loud we are going to take it.. NO way of giving more chances...the dead line was on 1 /04/2012 ".
bu-hamdan
Advance
Advance

[quote=Mukhallalati Basha;9464]Today I was at the Patrols Department "ANJAD" inquiring if this decision is applicable on off-road areas..

The answer was YES, so no off-roading with exhaust system at all in Faya, Kalba, Dhaid & Badayer areas, as per their knowledge.

[/quote]

For Your Kind Information Only Mukhallalati Basha,

They don't have to do anything with off-roaders..so , you can do whatever you like there..BUT be careful when you get out of the desert. That's waht they meant.

if you have fully modified car or buggy, you can take it there by recovery & play as much as you like and get it back in the same way.

Regards,
Bu-Hamdan
NaSeR
Golden Member
Golden Member

Just wondering.. what about off-road vehicles like the Buggy and quad bike !!!
FSL

WTH :035:
what if i take it to inspection center on recovery :P
FSL

[quote=NaSeR;9523]Just wondering.. what about off-road vehicles like the Buggy and quad bike !!![/quote]
NaSeR, i guess this only applies to vehicles that are required to be registered.
Quad bikes and buggies don't need to be registered and they are not supposed to be driven on road, so i guess they should be fine.

that's my personal assumption though:023:
bu-hamdan
Advance
Advance

[quote=NaSeR;9523]Just wondering.. what about off-road vehicles like the Buggy and quad bike !!![/quote]

Here you are bro,

By The Way... my name is Nasser too :047:

[quote=bu-hamdan;9520]if you have fully modified car or buggy, you can take it there by recovery & play as much as you like and get it back in the same way.

Regards,
Bu-Hamdan[/quote]
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

Guys , this issue is very serious , went to sharjah industril area on monday and replaced the Borla katback with the standard catalizer , and replaced the K&N cold air intake with the stock air filter. the car performance totaly sucks on the road , but waiting to try it off road to know how much power i lost.
What goes around , comes around .
Yoghybear
Golden Member
Golden Member

will do the same tomorrow, will fix again the original exhaust and remove the K&N.......fortunately will not have as consequent power loss ....instead of 410 only ..... 390hp....and a silent engine....