Roof Rack

Khalid Najjar
Club Member
Club Member

Hello everyone

you guys have a really nice thing going on hear anyways this is not the post for that what i want to ask is im looking for a good cheap roof rack for my pajero 06 4door i passed by ARB shop and was shocked by the price of the roof rack at almost 4000aed so do you guys know where i can get a better price or even a shop that makes them

Regards
Khalid Najjar
FSL

Hey Khalid,
i think you should visit BMW road Sharjah. i'm sure you'll find what you're looking for and in a good price range.
Khalid Najjar
Club Member
Club Member

FSL;8657 wrote:Hey Khalid,
i think you should visit BMW road Sharjah. i'm sure you'll find what you're looking for and in a good price range.
hay FSL thanks for the info and i know this is silly but where is BMW road sharjah i kinda live in abu dhabi and dont go out of it allot
FSL

Khalid Najjar;8674 wrote:hay FSL thanks for the info and i know this is silly but where is BMW road sharjah i kinda live in abu dhabi and dont go out of it allot
Oh if you're in abu dhabi may be someone can help you to find it closer to your place.

BMW road is actually Al Nahda Street, the same road you take going to Sahara Center.
This might help http://g.co/maps/ef2ge
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hi Khalid,

I own a pajero as well, but I don't take it off-road. I can't remember seeing any pajero with a proper roof rack. Most of the ones available in Sharjah are for the toyotas and Nissans. You may find an aluminum roof rack, but those are mostly "decoration" since they can't hold much load.
A good question to ask is why do you need the roof rack? What kind of stuff do you want to put on it, or is it just to make the car look better?
FSL

O and by the way. i think i've seen strawb's pajero with roof rack.
may be he can help...

and yes DL has got a point.
Khalid Najjar
Club Member
Club Member

Desert Lizard;8680 wrote:Hi Khalid,

I own a pajero as well, but I don't take it off-road. I can't remember seeing any pajero with a proper roof rack. Most of the ones available in Sharjah are for the toyotas and Nissans. You may find an aluminum roof rack, but those are mostly "decoration" since they can't hold much load.
A good question to ask is why do you need the roof rack? What kind of stuff do you want to put on it, or is it just to make the car look better?
Hi DL

well the roof rack is intended for a rather long trip i am planing for next summer all the way up to Germany and back so i was planning to have the roof rack as a clean safe spot for placing a tent when the grown is not that safe (like the jordan desert lots of darn snakes in the summer and i do know that for a fact) plus good for loading extra spars and other thing i dont need to reach to too fast
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hi Khalid .... The roofrack i have on my Pajero is from Australian Outback ..... Not cheap but i would say reasonably priced ....... it can accomodate awnings and tents as well as other accessories because of the multi purpose rails the rack is equipped with ....

hope this picture helps

Khalid Najjar
Club Member
Club Member

HiStrawb

thanks i am looking for something like that even a bit longer to the front where can i find stuff like this i did go to ARB but a roof rack there is for a nice 4000 aed

PS really nice ride
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

Hi Khalid ...... longer versions of these are available .....

get in touch with Habib ullah 050 1673420 TJM UAE