Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close” & "Rolling in the Desert

Warrior

It was My first Trip with Almost4x4
it was Amazing
I learned Alot in this trip
I am very Grateful for CapriHorse and AlShamsi for teaching and guiding in such a wonderfull and detailed manner
It was my first Night Out in a Desert
I had my first popout ever trying to showoff early morning
but it was worth the fun , thrill , and specially learning firsthand fixing a popout
I learned the responsibilities of being at a second position in a convay although a bit late lol
well all the members were extremely friendly
it was lovely meeting and knowing u all
FSL

Night Camp & Intermediate Morning Drive

So i'll not bore you with the details but just share my side of story from this trip. Well as i'm a newbie intermediate so you can imagine its just my early days with the big guys. Although i try to keep up with them but sometime going gets tough and you get stuck :P

A great camp night, although we were missing our all nighters (Bashar & DIVER :035:) but it meant that atleast we'll have a quite night ahead :005: Enjoyed the food and chit chat sitting around the fire until 3 AM approx before finally crashing into our tents.

After a wonderful camp night we set off to a very nice territory following Al Khatib and I found myself to be the 2nd lead right from the start of the drive. Followed him for quite sometime in a fast paced drive that was real fun.

I got stuck twice crossing a small sharp dune:023: almost similar situation on both occasions (i have to discuss this issue with marshalls to improve on it)

The rest of trip was real fun going left, right, up and down the dunes in a very good pace and my heart was pumping blood real fast because of all the excitement and high adrenaline levels:P The drive ended around 12 and we drove back to meeting point.

Thanks to NaSeR and MILAN to pull me down when i got stuck :047:
Thanks to Al Khatib for picking a wonderful track.
Thanks to rest of the gang for a great company over the weekend.

see ya all soon...:038:
delta83
Advance
Advance

another great weekend with ALmost 4x4 ... i reached bit late in morning :D ... thanks to DL helping me to deflate ... and very good buddy (no stucks hehe)
drive was fast and smooth ... big thanks for Al khatib and all members who joined,
Thx GOD khaled was ok,.. cars can be repaired no prob...
will try to upload a short video... still working on it :D
looking forward for the next time
cheers
se7es77
Golden Member
Golden Member

The intermidiate convoy started along with our geusts Al Ain group with 24 cars, Almost was led by Khatib and sweeped by faisal then Al Ain group along with their lead and sweep and i was sweeping the whole convoy, few FJs pop outs happened in a raw as well few stucks which reflected the high team spirit within almost members everybody was helping and it was cleared in no time, then khatib decided to split the convoy as he will lead almost and faisal will lead al ain group to albadayer shops to pray.
I'm really proud to be part of almost where you cant compare it with any other group.:045: