Salalah 2014

cyanide

[quote=alshamsi_m;37156]That is why I was stressing on the accommodation more than anything ...:slow:[/quote]

:045: Got it in Derbat hotel any one still not booked try www.agoda.com cheaper than booking.com :yum:
Sacha
Intermediate
Intermediate

I would really like to come on this trip but work commitments do not allow. Next time I hope. Looking forward to lots of great photo's.
Duli

As much as I was looking forward to the Salalah Trip, I will unfortunately not be able to make it this year as I will be out of country :angry:

Wish you all a safe and enjoyable trip. Have fun and post some pics and videos for all of us who cant make it:playingsmiley:
Green Giant
Intermediate
Intermediate

Unfortunately I wont be able to make this year's trip - I have work commitments and also my wife is not well enough to travel yet. Next year!! Enjoy all who go. :thumbsup:
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=Green Giant;37169]Unfortunately I wont be able to make this year's trip - I have work commitments and also my wife is not well enough to travel yet. Next year!! Enjoy all who go. :thumbsup:[/quote]
Take care of your wife green giant . Wish you would come :( see you in the sand
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

I can plan for this trip only after I come back to UAE on 13 aug... Cheers
orlantsev
Advance
Advance

I have just booked myself for 4 nights with Agoda at Samahram Tourist Village. Cost is 623 USD with free cancellation until 18th. Still not 100% sure if I can go, but at least have some accommodation :) I guess we do not need too much luxury since the days will be packed with activities and won't spend too much time in the hotel anyway.
Just curious whether it could be a good idea to go ahead earlier on 18th and take a longer rest while waiting for the rest of the convoy to catch up around mid point? 1,300 km is quite a distance :) Hoping the work will let me go!
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Omani police report :

In the last 24 hours 1,644,000 cars entered Salalah and it is expected to reach 6 million in the next 48 hours for the first time in the history.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
cyanide

Will be joining the group with [MENTION=8334]mianjee[/MENTION] as a passenger this time :ORLY:
bimaljose

I've been waiting for this trip for so long but sadly I'll return from holiday only on 6th Sep. Wish you guys great fun out there.