Club Member trip 28\12\2012

Arminjune
Advance
Advance

Fida, you get the raptor and I will be your second wife. you don't have to modify it to give it to me even, just let me drive it for you. and that will make you happy :D
Hiba

[quote=Melfi;19904]About time! Considering it is actually HER car... Hehehe, his fault for fully loading up someone else's car instead of getting his own and letting her drive earlier... :011:
Fida - you're welcome to invest in my car any time too :045:[/quote]
Haha, Genie, its my time now:005: But ofcourse, its his car as well as mine.
Hiba

[quote=Arminjune;19939]Fida, you get the raptor and I will be your second wife. you don't have to modify it to give it to me even, just let me drive it for you. and that will make you happy :D[/quote]

Armin!!!!!!!! you are asking for trouble:055:
Bluesmurf

Thanks to all especially the VIP service for the pop out on the Armada and the sound advice it really helped having an experienced driver in a long wheel base 4x4 in front of me in the convoy. The marshal did an excellent job and I learnt a lot. I do feel that the Armada is not a suitable vehicle for a Newbie to drive in the desert with standard tires it is too low and the tires to soft. I look forward to learning more with you in a better vehicle which I dont mind leaving the bumper behimd in the sand.

Thanks again a great experience with knowledgable and friendly club.