Salalah 2014

Muhittin

[quote=Defragmantor;37130]Hello there
Jus wanted to know would it take long if we opt for the visa on arrival option?[/quote]

Dear defrag,

once i went to oman by road, and the visa on border was peace of cake.

just apply and fill one form, pay the fees, get them stamped and move on.

it wont take more than 30 min. (of course this is for those who have UAE visas on their passport, visit visa must get it in advanced from Dubai)

but if you apply for the visa in Dubai earlier, then you don't need to get down from your car. pass through service.

the rout was Hatta Oman road.

and please remember to have your car insurance will cover ALL oman. not only the borders areas.

Regards.
orlantsev
Advance
Advance

I am back from Sri Lanka on 17th...will have to wait until I am back to see how things are at work and decide if I can go. So, "Maybe" for now.
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

Cant decide to wether to keep my exhaust on during this trip or attach the stock one ..
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=orlantsev;37140]I am back from Sri Lanka on 17th...will have to wait until I am back to see how things are at work and decide if I can go. So, "Maybe" for now.[/quote]

I would recommend that you do the room booking now and you can cancel 3 days before the date because room booking is a nightmare at this time of the year.

[quote=Defragmantor;37148]Cant decide to wether to keep my exhaust on during this trip or attach the stock one ..[/quote]

If you think it will too noisey for a long drive then you better take out and by the way ... this year they have strict roles against noisey exhausts
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
cyanide

Hello guys :thumbsup:

It's Salalah time again,, Darbat hotel is full can book for only single person:yuush:
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=cyanide;37155]Hello guys :thumbsup:

It's Salalah time again,, Darbat hotel is full can book for only single person:yuush:[/quote]

That is why I was stressing on the accommodation more than anything ...:slow:
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Dear Club Members

Please be aware that you need a Walkie Talkie & GPS for this trip. So we can help you as the best.

If you need any farther information ... Please call me on phone after August 2nd or you can write me a PM.

Best Regards
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

[quote=alshamsi_m;37158]Dear Club Members

Please be aware that you need a Walkie Talkie & GPS for this trip. So we can help you as the best.

If you need any farther information ... Please call me on phone after August 2nd or you can write me a PM.

Best Regards[/quote]
When u say gps you mean the garmin gps right ??? cuz i yet have to install the gps (inbuilt in the dash) the garmin i have
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Defragmantor;37161]When u say gps you mean the garmin gps right ??? cuz i yet have to install the gps (inbuilt in the dash) the garmin i have[/quote]

Any GPS can read the Club's standard format GPS [hdddºmm.mmm’]

alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Defragmantor;37161]When u say gps you mean the garmin gps right ??? cuz i yet have to install the gps (inbuilt in the dash) the garmin i have[/quote]

Any GPS can read the Club's standard format GPS [hdddºmm.mmm’]