Dream come true !!!!

kash

Congrats,

Your hard work and passion shows through the looks. I do wish you have many years of fun in this car and you inspire many others to get Jeeps

Cheers
Hamdan
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congrats! enjoy your new beast :045:
jehan
Club Member
Club Member

Awesome XJ man !
Congratz
Mubz

Abu Jimmy;21987 wrote:I hope you will enjoy this off-road machine to the max . well its a "JEEP" thing , you will soon understand .
Are you up for next project ? I promise i will try to be there holding spanner and screwdrivers with you
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

Mubz;25337 wrote:Are you up for next project ? I promise i will try to be there holding spanner and screwdrivers with you
If you make up your mind and decide to go for the Cherokee XJ , you will have my full support on this .
What goes around , comes around .
Bu-Shahid
Intermediate
Intermediate

Abu Jimmy;25340 wrote:If you make up your mind and decide to go for the Cherokee XJ , you will have my full support on this .
I already made my mind lol :048::005:
Mubz

Abu Jimmy;25340 wrote:If you make up your mind and decide to go for the Cherokee XJ , you will have my full support on this .
Decision Has been Made Cherokee XJ its is let the Hunt Begin I'll be back on 29th and will arrange a meet INSHALLAH to get the ball rolling :)
Maddie

Guys, isn't the whole idea about lifting the hood at the hinges is to let hot air flow out faster?
But the way we do it, we are letting in more sand COME IN to our engine bay.

I have a very simple idea, a Cowl made of 3mm stainless steel, or two louvres placed in optimum spots by cutting out the hood and intalling the louvres.
I reckon the whole thing would cost less, if almost4x4 workshop did it, with preorders?

Say six XJs initially? Please think everybody
Abu Jimmy
Marshal
Marshal

MaddieTJ;25368 wrote:Guys, isn't the whole idea about lifting the hood at the hinges is to let hot air flow out faster?
But the way we do it, we are letting in more sand COME IN to our engine bay.

I have a very simple idea, a Cowl made of 3mm stainless steel, or two louvres placed in optimum spots by cutting out the hood and intalling the louvres.
I reckon the whole thing would cost less, if almost4x4 workshop did it, with preorders?

Say six XJs initially? Please think everybody
Cutting the hood is " an essential modification to the vehicles body " and it will never pass through technical inspection for annual registration renewal " Tasjeel " .
What goes around , comes around .
Maddie

يا رجل ما فكرت كذا