Drive Hard 5.0

Big Red
Intermediate
Intermediate

BOOM SHAKALAKA .... great trip and thanks again to all the marshalls for taking us out in their spare time allowing us all to enjoy in their passion. Hailun thank you for capturing that bit of FJ magic on video :011:
BADER BARGHOUTHI
Advance
Advance

thanks almost 4x4 for organizing such agreat succesful trip.

now i will write my small report,

in the day 0 wednesday i went to AD to take some stuff from my relatives and while on my way i catch Miss D on the way and she were happy i dont know why:022: , anyway , when i was on my way to AD i called Nancy to arrange with her to drive to the camp:027: but unfortunatly when i back from AD to sharjah i found big truck roll over with out dune :011: and the road is full blocked and i decided to call nancy to wait for me and she got angey coz i was very late :030: then i said yallaaaaa i will break the traffic rule and i drove on the sides of the road till i found small outlet and here we go am put from the stuck traffic,

i went home and put my stuff in the car and drove to nancy , but she already started driving and told me catch me on my way to the shikh zaid road and finally found her and order some food coz i was really hungry after that the fog and the action started on the way to the camp and nancy was leading and driving fast about 100 to 120 km in the fog :028: and both of us fighting with fog and the people who were driving slow :011: yalla yalla moooove and i was really nice that day ,

we reached petrol station and full filled our tanks and hiting the point , and finally we r there around 12:30 am ..

on day 1 we stared with 2 convoys one leaded by shamsi for newbies and the other one by khatib for intermediates and advanced drivers and we played and had fun and the soft sand , in our convoy no issues but in convoy 1, 2 popouts and 2 stucks , after long driving day and the end of the trip both convoys merged into 1 convoy and we hit the exit to inflate our tyers , some drivers back home and the rest stayed for day 2..

now the action in day 2:

shamsi, khatib, sarookh, toby, Geni, bader, sulinai, armin, nancy and capri remained to liwa high dunes .

in the moring we started the war i mean the drive :011: in liwa sand , and mashalla liwa sand similar to SUPERGLUE :010: and we did jumps double jumps alot of drops and enjoying the sounds of our cars :devilish: full accelarated and sarookh V8 engine , and thanks God no issues ZERO accedents welldone drives.

waiting te next trip ..

:048:
Toby
Intermediate
Intermediate

What a weekend.

Day 1 I thought was great, but day 2 was a whole different ball game.

Absolutely stunning drive.

Loved every minute of it.

Thank you so much to our marshals for putting together another great trip & a special thanks to Sarookh for sharing some of his pick up driving wisdom.
Humanfaith

I did not join as not eligible yet but very very happy for you guys who enjoined it. WELL DONE to all.
knajia

Thank you to the marshals and special thanks to Bu Salem and Capri for leading us on this amazing adventure, nothing but good times had and lessons learned, great company and views,it's no wonder its called Majestic Liwa !
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

As most of the times. Amazing event. great company with all the friends.
Left Dubai with Jenni and Big Red. and bumped into Noor and other friends. at gas station. I must say, noor your advanced driver on on road :P
Thanks for all the friends who brought wood. and it was cute you guys made a small fire before we get there :P
had amazing food and talk and laugh with fellow almosters. Dastoori and his wife with her amazing Saladolovieh. and Elsalvador with awesome meat.
Day 1 was more challenging for me. since where ever I thought its safe to go and stop, turned out to be soft sand.
but Day 2 was much faster. needed quick thinking. and more like roller coaster to me. lots of adrenalin in it.

I want to apologize to Caprihourse and Bu Salim. for miss using the radio and having stops in wrong spots. I don't know how you all are this calm when I do big mistakes.
joked when I was coming down slop that I'm stuck and I noticed right then its not funny. and I scared my self too.
told khatib to stop where I should have not done that
announced Geni that she is stuck. which she wasnt. it was tough spot for everyone and all got out.
parked downwards which it made it risky for Nancy and Capri to cross and find a safe spot.
I blame it on adrenaline :P

day 2 night camp was much better than day 1 for few reasons. no Fog, no bugs, big FIRE :P, a bit less cold. and slept and woke up with karak :P I was so glad Tobi was with us. and we came to conclusion that Sarookh is the MAN.
he helped with everything and concurred all the dunes. even tal Mureb.

thanks all marshals all drivers. for everything. best camp yet. and more to come

cant wait for the next upgrade hard drive 6.0
Rashidjass
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=Sarookh;21793]Liwa...........niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :like:

As Rashidjass attached more than 200 pictures (Thanks Rashid Bhai)

Sarookh this time credit gos to Maaz Jass
Straight Roads Do Not Make Skillful Drivers yuush
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=Rashidjass;21871][quote=Sarookh;21793]Liwa...........niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :like:

As Rashidjass attached more than 200 pictures (Thanks Rashid Bhai)

Sarookh this time credit gos to Maaz Jass[/quote]

In that case, :045: for the very well done job to our club youngest member Maaz Jass and double :045: for you to raise such nice young man and future offroader :060:
BettyPo
Advance
Advance

Can't wait for Drive Hard 6.0 too! Once Liwa, always Liwa and not to be missed! After waiting like forever for Bader in Dubai, I just bounced off hoping he would catch up sooner (it was rather later), we fought the amazing thick milk soup, speeding it through and made it safe to the camp spot. Sleep was on my mind since leaving work that day and thankfully found tent space fairly fast :011:
The desert was still covered in a fog bed in the morning which gave plenty of time to enjoy horrible Karak :033:(no sugar) and thank god for Nescafe 3 in 1 to get me going for the day! Two convoys were formed with awesome leads and sweaps to ensure all time Almost safety. A pleasant drive followed till reaching somewhere. Had great fun playing in the back with Sarookh and his girl friend.
The evening was very chilled and relaxed, after filling up and dinner treat by Said. And how to finish the night better than with many many cups of home made Hamdan Karak and huge camp fire?! Yes, this got topped up with hot shower and a bed:059: (I really missed Ms.D and Bu Salem asking for Popcorn)
Day 2 ended way too early for me, as I just cannot get enough! And I actually wondered why we would go home and not staying an additional day:021:

Two nights and days very well spent, not just in incredible majestic Liwa but with people who care for each other, like a family! (Bader, you have to be 3 times in a row in time to be forgiven!) Thank you Marshals, this time especially to Alkhatib as he caught a bad flue and stayed on the entire time and all who joined this trip making it another successfull drive.
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

[quote=BettyPo;21873]Can't wait for Drive Hard 6.0 too! Once Liwa, always Liwa and not to be missed! After waiting like forever for Bader in Dubai, I just bounced off hoping he would catch up sooner (it was rather later), we fought the amazing thick milk soup, speeding it through and made it safe to the camp spot. Sleep was on my mind since leaving work that day and thankfully found tent space fairly fast :011:
The desert was still covered in a fog bed in the morning which gave plenty of time to enjoy horrible Karak :033:(no sugar) and thank god for Nescafe 3 in 1 to get me going for the day! Two convoys were formed with awesome leads and sweaps to ensure all time Almost safety. A pleasant drive followed till reaching somewhere. Had great fun playing in the back with Sarookh and his girl friend.
The evening was very chilled and relaxed, after filling up and dinner treat by Said. And how to finish the night better than with many many cups of home made Hamdan Karak and huge camp fire?! Yes, this got topped up with hot shower and a bed:059: (I really missed Ms.D and Bu Salem asking for Popcorn)
Day 2 ended way too early for me, as I just cannot get enough! And I actually wondered why we would go home and not staying an additional day:021:

Two nights and days very well spent, not just in incredible majestic Liwa but with people who care for each other, like a family! (Bader, you have to be 3 times in a row in time to be forgiven!) Thank you Marshals, this time especially to Alkhatib as he caught a bad flue and stayed on the entire time and all who joined this trip making it another successfull drive.[/quote]

Nancy thank you very much for the very nice report but where are the pictures girl :030: