Surprising Pitch Perfect

Rashidjass
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=Sarookh;18171]Rashed can't open the link :054:[/quote]

You must have a account in Facebook dear...........
Straight Roads Do Not Make Skillful Drivers yuush
Sarookh
Advance
Advance

i created one ans still not able to, its says link not found or something...:030:
Rashidjass
Marshal
Marshal

[quote=Sarookh;18173]i created one ans still not able to, its says link not found or something...:030:[/quote]

Search Rashid jass on facebook and add me in your friends list......
Straight Roads Do Not Make Skillful Drivers yuush
Melfi
Golden Member
Golden Member

Nooooooo!!! I deactivated my FB account!!! :022:
bu-hamdan
Advance
Advance

WooooooooooW:star: ….and still this word is NOT enough to express the feeling of being there..

• No heavy food @ night, only snacks.
  • Super feeling while setting with almost4x4 family members & chit chatting. ( you missed that morning comers)
  • Miss D got body guard in front of her tent door. ( 6” lifted desert lizard):002:
  • Getting chance to take the lead of convoy with 20+ great drivers in Swaihan.:045::045::045:

Thank you Marshals, explorers, drivers and even passengers for the nice weekend. :060:
Thank you Bu Salem for allowing me to fall in love with Swaihan.:038:

Special thanks for this time go to ABU JIMMY who was motivating me all the way by his (instructions, boosting words, advices…etc).:cheerful:

Regards,
Bu-Hamdan
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

Surprising Pitch Perfect...the name itself is a surprise :032:

We had a great night around the fire and the weather was amazing and cold and it was sooo quiet and peaceful at night although we were close to the road. I woke up a bit early and I noticed most of the members were awake already and everyone was in a good mood. Like what it was mentioned previously we didnt expect that we lead specially in such unfamiliar area for us..Sweihan..usually we share leading and sweeping in our private trips but its a bit difficult in an official trip..more cars + we dont know the driving style of all the members in the convoy.

Rashid started the leading (i was really surprise of your style) and he did an amazing job followed by me and I was really satisfied of my performance..but at least everyone got his way to achieve his goal. Bu Hamdan was the third and Alfalasi was the last. Both of them did great and I wasn't sureprise of their performance as we always drive together.

Strawb was lucky as always..whatever happens to him thats a protect from god and it's happening for his good..and being a passenger of Bu Salim is an honor by itself.

Special thanks for Bu Salim (i believe its his idea :022:) and Capri for the usuful and evil tips :011: DC for second leading and correcting our mistakes :003: ..Abu Jimmy for the sweeping assistance and Roberto for the convoy supervising. Thanks to all the members who attend this extraordinary trip.

Finally thanks to Nancy for being my passenger and saving my life for driving the way back to Dubai as you need a special skills to drive after eating a Mandy meal

Thank you Almost4x4

See you soon in Liwa :038:
Arminjune
Advance
Advance

over all it was great. Awesome time at night with all almosters as always. we got there in good time. got up in good time, started the drive in great timing.
sorry for Strawb, it would have been great if his car started, awesome driver.

the directions that the leaderssss took us was amazing, specially one leader impressed me more than all (Strawb) ;P but also During the drive we had many stops waiting for different reasons. which slowed us down. I hope marshals will make judgment based on it so it wont happen in Liwa or harder drives, for safety of drivers and keeping the adrenalin going on. this is not directed to anyone specifically. I only mean good by saying this, and sorry if I said something its non of my business :)

Over all. amazing camp, amazing group. Amazing track. amazing view. we missed hamdan for karak.
amazing fire :P
amazing sheesha :P for me atleast.
Amazing lizard. chose the right tent to camp on
Fida and his family always bring joy
Sarookh, I see you, then poof you are gone. loved the thing you were wearing in the morning.
the twins, bu hamdan, Mazaaj, nothing to say about you two... :P OK ok ok, you are both awesome just how you are.
Roberto and Raphael. always charming.
Bob. awesome talk before everyone else comes.
Roby, dude, I just enjoy driving with you, I can stand out and watch you drive, OK this sounds a bit weird how it was said.
Al Flasi, your one guy I can trust that if I get in trouble in desert, you will not be there :P great company, great leader, great personality.
riazj, if you drive pajero like that, what would you do if you drive jeep or FJ. awesome
Rashidjass, I call see you and I get jazzy
Miss D, just admit it, you missed Desert Lizard
Sabah, I love how humble you are, and made me specially not feel small.
Desert Lizard, I know it was you camping out of the tent :P
Bader, you you you, your car was working better than everyone else :P I'm glad you came in the morning.

All marshals and crew and there passengers: Caprihorse,
Shamsi, Melfi, Ladylienka, Yoghybear, Abu Jimmy , Duck Commander
Thanks for your effort, time, and all you are. great sacrifice. no drive is great drive with out you guys.

if I missed someone please forgive me, I'm still dezy from running up and down on that dune.
strawb
Golden Member
Golden Member

The bulldog cherokee is alive!

Changed the starter relay, replaced the ignition coil and cleaned the distributor ....

I had my electrician cross check and clean all the electrical wires!

We will rock on in liwa
Rayat Al Bar
Intermediate
Intermediate

I forgive you Arminjune as i feel i drive alone even with Group :005:
Duck Commander
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Rayat Al Bar;18224]I forgive you Arminjune as i feel i drive alone even with Group :005:[/quote]

Stay in front of me next time and I assure you will never feel alone :003:.