ThE PiNk DrIvE

admin

At the outset I would like to thank the Tawam Hospital for his gesture beautiful about this event

I would also like to thank the Group uaeoffroaders

And also thanks go to desert lions rescue group

And all those who worked on the success of this event

Despite the failure to attend 4 of the Marshal, but it does not affect the leadership of the event and deal with it

almost4x4 took Group B led by alshamsi_m , and Group C led by AlKhatib

The beginning was at a camels roundabout in Al Ain

Has been identified as participating members and put labels on their vehicles

Where the integration of Group B and Group C, led by alshamsi_m , where they gave a word of welcome and safety guidelines and safety

And the group began breaking the sand dunes in the weather is beautiful, and happy company of the family and friends

The Marshal is always ready to provide a helping hand to all participants during the event

There were several breaks during the countenance to take souvenir pictures

The trip ended and everyone went to the Tawam Hospital to Dinner with nice BBQ and wonderful meeting

In the end, the right word be said for

Muhannad to help our Marshal
falcon \ zico \ tjeeper \ faisal \ k-jenaibi \ mark 4 marshaling & realy you r the best & make our face white :021: :045:
Adventures League of Mountains, Oceans & Sand Thrills
FALCON
Golden Member
Golden Member

First I would like to thank Al Khatib for his greet report and a big big big thanks to Tawam Hospital and the Group of uaeoffroaders and desert lions team and Special thanks for:057: Muhannad and Mark:058: for helping me
mohannad
Advance
Advance

[quote=FALCON;865]First I would like to thank Al Khatib for his greet report and a big big big thanks to Tawam Hospital and the Group of uaeoffroaders and desert lions team and Special thanks for:057: Muhannad and Mark:058: for helping me[/quote]

I would like to thx all the off roaders who join this trip and realy i enjoy the trip spicially by see new faces .....
khatib you are welcome ......
falcon i am more than happy to have person like you join me in this trip, ....

looking to meet all of you soon
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hi All

Check out the photos in the Gallery Plz : http://www.almost4x4.com/albums.php?act ... bums&id=45

Regards
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
admin

[CENTER][quote=alshamsi_m;880]Hi All

Check out the photos in the Gallery Plz : http://www.almost4x4.com/albums.php?act ... bums&id=45

Regards[/quote]

thanks ARBAB 4 upload pic it was realy nice tirp
[/CENTER]
Adventures League of Mountains, Oceans & Sand Thrills
Ask Jeeves [Bot]
Bots
Bots

Hello to all of you;
thanks to every body how joined us on this trip from organizers to 4x4 groups to all of the other participants. The trip was organized and scheduled well. The best part came after the the event ends, when we decided to go off-road in a night drive. I enjoined the ride, even though my car was not at it's best. We all got serious when the fog came upon us, and we could not see further than 3 meters ahead. One funny thing happened to me is that when I was driving up a hill in the fog, and my car was going up- the person who was sitting near me (Mohamed Soliman) shouted surprisingly, WE ARE NOT MOVING, WE ARE STAND STILL. I looked from my windows and I realized too that we are not moving, but because of the fog and the car was shaking we thought it is going up. My spacial thanks to zico who told me he is coming with us - even though he sneaked out.