17.9.2010 Fast Pac ... Al Faqaa To Swihan

championdada
Advance
Advance

Hi, Guys thanks for lovely participation... 100000 of thanks to Al shamsi & Al Khateeb for leading trip - I was 1 hour late @ the deflating point/Mosque.. as one among offroaders group Hani(lapoonia) had an major accident his called rolled over in front me ( I was just 500mtr behind) his vehicle hit left road barrier and bounce again with the roof again to the barrier and then stay @ Fast track upside down(reason were driver side rear tyre bursted ). the jeep were upside down and we made him to get out from the jeep call police/ambulance handover Hani to Ambulance for Rashid Hospital.

I was doing 120km I am not sure but I think he was doing 130 to 140 (high speed for jeeps)

There were 12 of our 4x4 vehicles helped @ scene - Later We came to know around 7.30pm that he is ok ALHAMDULILLAH
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello All

First I would like to thank all who attended this trip . Before give the report I would like to give Thanks to Championdad for inviting our club to this trip and for his noble action to help our friend HANI in his unfortunate accident.

The Trip suppose to start at 3 PM put becuase of what mentioned above campiondada & his group cloud not make it on time ... So we kicked off at 4 PM .

We joined the Arabian Off-Roaders who were invited by Championdada too. Becuase the number of cars was big so we spite to two convoys. Our group was 12 cars . Trip was a fast track were you could think for a moment that we were in a Rally :) ... Well the plan was to hit Sawihan before the Sunset ... It was a interesting with nice dunes for side slop , soft sand to challenge ... Two rare things we noticed at this trip a desert mice ( Yarbooa ) which is a night crouler accidentally spotted by me after the briefing... I was afraid it we would be stepped on so I carried it to a safe place ... Secondly, we saw a baby camel with mama ... Usually you see them in winter not at this time of theyear ... We had a break before the Sunset where some were taken pictures others chit chat & the rest were enjoying the nice weather and the view of the sunset. We finished by 7:30 as planned and got back by Al Ain - Dubai road.

Before closing I would like to say hello to
1. Peter and his daughter Sara (I Think) :)
2. Piar (Al- Shamsi's friend)
We had great time togather & hope to see them soon this Season .

Take Care all and have FUN

M. Al Shamsi
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
FALCON
Golden Member
Golden Member

First I want to thank Mohammed Al Shamsi for the great report (He did not leave to us a room to add anything):)
And I thank all for coming and shearing a good time:D
Hany get will and see u soon:(
FALCON
Golden Member
Golden Member

10000000000000000 thanks Saaduddin and hop to see u next time
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=FALCON;697]First I want to thank Mohammed Al Shamsi for the great report (He did not leave to us a room to add anything):)
And I thank all for coming and shearing a good time:D
Hany get will and see u soon:([/quote]

Hey Falcon

You can tell us your version of the same story or you could tell us any thing intresting happend to you during this trip ... it is still open

Regards

M. Al Shamsi
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Al-Shamsi;701]Hey all!

Sorry for being late had many things to take care of...
Any ways without any further introductions I present to you video recorded during our safari with those amazing folks.
Enjoy and leave a comment ;)

[/quote]

Thanks Al-Shamsi

For the amazing vedio .... you put everything we said in one action movie

Best Regards

M. Al Shamsi
Mukhallalati Basha
Advance
Advance

Thanks everyone for this trip, special Thanks to Mr.Alshamsi & Mr.Khatieb for leading & organizing.

wish you all the best.

Regards.
championdada
Advance
Advance

awesome.... wow
Ask Jeeves [Bot]
Bots
Bots

Hello every body;
even though I was not with you, but I feel that I was. this is a very nice from each one of you to participate and share with us his view of the trip. also many thank to al-shamsi for his video and I hope to join you soon