Hi registered in the club and i'm a newbie

jehan
Club Member
Club Member

Hi guys my name is Jehan 19 years old from sri lanka done quite a bit off road with dad and friends. My dads got a jeep commander thinking of going for 2" Old man emu lift please help me with any advise and introduce yourselves:027:

My friend Sheldon who has also registerd is thinking of going for a used jeep the options are either a XJ,ZJ or WJ which is best for the desert??
Last edited by Phoenix on Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: editing previous data for optimising search box results
Darshan

Welcome aboard Jehan. Is the question on lift related to Mahindra jeep commander?

I will let the jeep experts comment on which model to buy etc etc.
Last edited by Phoenix on Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

jehan;6990 wrote:Hi guys my name is Jehan 19 years old from sri lanka done quite a bit off road with dad and friends. My dads got a jeep commander thinking of going for 2" Old man emu lift please help me with any advise and introduce yourselves:027:

My friend Sheldon who has also registerd is thinking of going for a used jeep the options are either a XJ,ZJ or WJ which is best for the desert??
Hello Jehan, welcome to the team... Just straight to answer your question, forget any Xj, Xk, HYZ, XYZ ar Jeep/Peep, Feep or similar. Just get a Nissan you are out of the lifting kitting and mod problems for your life :005:
Last edited by Phoenix on Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=jehan;6990]Hi guys

My friend Sheldon who has also registerd is thinking of going for a used jeep the options are either a XJ,ZJ or WJ which is best for the desert??[/quote]

Tell your friend to get himself an FJ :045:
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
FSL

caprihorse;7018 wrote:Just get a Nissan you are out of the lifting kitting and mod problems for your life :005:
alshamsi_m;7020 wrote:Tell your friend to get himself an FJ :045:
lolz... i'm waiting for a jeeper to pitch their product :P
interesting :011:
Desert Lizard
Golden Member
Golden Member

caprihorse;7018 wrote:Hello Jehan, welcome to the team... Just straight to answer your question, forget any Xj, Xk, HYZ, XYZ ar Jeep/Peep, Feep or similar. Just get a Nissan you are out of the lifting kitting and mod problems for your life :005:
Nissan spoken out loud has the same sound as BIG BROTHER in Japanese. The car basically takes care of you as the big brother does. You must behave yourself in the presence of Big Bother, who is solid, reliable and ... that's it.

The jeep on the other hand is a dirty, mean and aggressive machine. It will do what you ask of it but you pay the price, in mods and patience. When you drive a Jeep, its just you and the Jeep (Thanks Bashar) there is no computer to control the car for you and you know exactly what you put in that car. The Jeep and the Jeeper are like a rider and a horse, partners who take care of each other, and the car can be modified to suit your personality. That, my friend, is why it is more FUN IN A JEEP.

The choice is yours, stay with BIG BROTHER or get your &&& in a Jeep and have fun, along with all the mess that comes along with it that all Jeepers swear by and join the Jeepers way of life.

The choice is yours Jehan
Last edited by Phoenix on Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

Desert Lizard;7044 wrote:Nissan spoken out loud has the same sound as BIG BROTHER in Japanese. The car basically takes care of you as the big brother does. You must behave yourself in the presence of Big Bother, who is solid, reliable and ... that's it.

The jeep on the other hand is a dirty, mean and aggressive machine. It will do what you ask of it but you pay the price, in mods and patience. When you drive a Jeep, its just you and the Jeep (Thanks Bashar) there is no computer to control the car for you and you know exactly what you put in that car. The Jeep and the Jeeper are like a rider and a horse, partners who take care of each other, and the car can be modified to suit your personality. That, my friend, is why it is more FUN IN A JEEP.

The choice is yours, stay with BIG BROTHER or get your &&& in a Jeep and have fun, along with all the mess that comes along with it that all Jeepers swear by and join the Jeepers way of life.

The choice is yours Jehan
---------------------------------------------
[ATTACH=CONFIG]455[/ATTACH]
hehe... and don't forget that the wild horse may you kick off his back sometimes... many times... :011: