Welcome to the new level I

nidal78
media
media

Hey Almosters
“Welcome to the new level” it is my first intermediate drive 😊
Honestly I was too excited for this drive and because of that I couldn’t sleep well the night before maybe I slept for 2 hours only 😅
So I decided to go early enjoying the sun rise and the lovely weather 26C ( I think marshals should think about making early birds drives it will be amazing 😊)
In the briefing Abu salim told us that today we are going to have an introduction to intermediate level and we don’t have to push it to prove anything we already passed to the next level and it time to learn a new skills
Our leading marshal Giorgio allowed each one of us to be his second lead for some time and that was a great chance to learn direct from our leader how to deal with the arches and side creasting, we had some second tries, a pop out but no incidents 😇
Overall it was a nice day with our second family and I am looking forward to the upcoming drives
Closing my report with a big thank to Abu Salim, Giorgio, Rashid, Solmaz and Rapailo for their support and instructions 🙏
To my fellow friends thank you guys for playing safe and I am looking forward to see you all soon on sand 😊