Hello Almost4x4!

Musharraf
Club Member
Club Member

Greetings Almost4x4!

My name is Musharraf, I have started offroading only a couple of months ago. I did join a rescue group where I volunteered to recover some cars. Mostly its sedans stuck in sand patches around the city, but sometimes I have also rescued a couple of SUVs stuck in the dessert. I actually got recommended for this group by a member from there.

I would love desert trips in groups however I do not have many friends who share the same passion. I have read through the board and looked through the Instagram page and I would absolutely love to be a part of such an active and fun family.

I have also read through the safety requirements list and I do own the gear required to be qualify for newbie drives.

I await excitedly for a trip!
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

Musharraf wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:10 pm Greetings Almost4x4!

My name is Musharraf, I have started offroading only a couple of months ago. I did join a rescue group where I volunteered to recover some cars. Mostly its sedans stuck in sand patches around the city, but sometimes I have also rescued a couple of SUVs stuck in the dessert. I actually got recommended for this group by a member from there.

I would love desert trips in groups however I do not have many friends who share the same passion. I have read through the board and looked through the Instagram page and I would absolutely love to be a part of such an active and fun family.

I have also read through the safety requirements list and I do own the gear required to be qualify for newbie drives.

I await excitedly for a trip!
Hi @Musharraf Welcome to the club,

There is a CLUB MEMBER drive organised on 06-05-2023, please download the ALMOST4X4 application from the Apple/Google Play store and register in the drive through there.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to contact me on 0544307332. We also have a club group chat on TELEGRAM which is always lively, if you want i can add you as well.

See you on the sand cool
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Musharraf
Club Member
Club Member

Hi Phoenix!,

Many thanks for the warm welcome. I will be getting the App and registering for the drive as your recommended. I would love to be a part of the telegram group too, my number is 0551649350. Can't wait!