Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get to know each other

toto
Club Member
Club Member

Hi Everyone,

Im Rahul, from Bangalore India. The only driving skill I have is to drive in traffic. I look forward to connecting with you all at Almost4x4 to learn some new (and cool) skills and hopefully meet some interesting people. I recently purchased a 2022 Landcruiser Prado and Im eager to put it to the test.

thomasjithu
Club Member
Club Member

Hello folks,

My name is Jithu and I've heard a lot of good things about your club.
Experience wise, I've been 4wheeling since 2016, with couple of other clubs in the UAE and so far I must have done 250 plus drives. I'm a marshal in one of the oldest clubs in the region and I am keen to make new friends. Drive wise, I am more of an afternoon and night drive person.
Once again thank you, for the opportunity and looking forward to meeting you.

Cheers.

jaxikedubai

Hi, i'm Jason from Malaysia. I moved to Dubai 8 months ago, completely new to off-road driving. Hope to have some fun in almost4x4 and looking forward to meeting some of you! cool cool
Zachsdad
Club Member
Club Member

Hi All,

I am Grant, from the UK. Moved to Abu Dhabi 3 months ago, and looking to get involved in some newbie drives. 2017 Pajero LWB in hand, but zero experience!

Look forward to joining up in the near future.

All the best

Grant
abhilashchrkd
Club Member
Club Member

Hi all,

I am Abhilash from India. Have a little off-road experience in my Pajero 2017. Hope to have some fun in almost4x4 and looking forward to meeting some of you!

Regards
Abhilash
Abualiya
Club Member
Club Member

Hi everyone. I am Salar and recently moved to the UAE (Sharjah). Have no off-road experience at all but very happy to found this club and to join the upcoming 'New Stars trip' in February with my Tahoe z71 :)
Paddy

Hello Everyone,

My Name is Pradhuman, and my friends call me Paddy. I am passionate about off-roading and aquascaping.

I would wish to start as newbee and learn from you all.
I drive Ford expedition off-road edition. I hope I would be allowed to join for the ride in feb 2023.

Was wondering if there is a telegram or What’sapp group where I can be a part of.

Regards
Paddy
Msharhan

Hi Everyone,
Myself Mohamed Sharhan, new member to the community.

Living in Dubai for 20+ years, however no professional driving experience in sands as of now.
I've travelled most of the roads within UAE, and wants to explore the rest.

And I want to thank the Founder, Marshals and all the members for keeping up the group very well. Im looking forward to meet you all on Feb event.

All the best
Mohamed Sharhan
mbayado
Club Member
Club Member

Hi Everyone

Mazin here, a new member, I am unable to log in to the upcoming trips and I also cant access the app it keeps saying invalid user. Can someone help?
PHLOEB
Club Member
Club Member

Hi!

My name is Paweł, Iam from Poland. Living in Dubai since 2022. Iam a rally driver, over 18 years in motorsport. Desert driving experience zero :) want to join, get know new people and drive as much as possible day and nights.