Dancing with the dunes

Mahmoodyasin
Advance
Advance

Hi all
It was a chilly morning with fog floating over the dunes. Meeting point was across the fence and we had to locate the entry gate to make our way towards the location point.
Upon reaching close to the fence i met @Jasper @CARLOSS and @Stephan who were on the look out for the gate. We all tagged along to find the gate which was further down the road, After entering the sand, i pointed towards the pin and carried on without deflating, to soon find no one was following me. Ended up meeting @usman at the location. Soon everyone reached, and joined for karak and coffee with a lovely chat. Courtesy @alshamsi_m
@giorgio did the briefing and split the group into two.
I tagged along with him for support and keep a watch.
@giorgio took some very nice lines over the crests and along the arches. First half of the area was ruined by the tracks which made the lead car, carry on with a extra caution .After we reached nagra things started to become more fun. The level started to go higher and so did the 2nd tries. But still the group did well to coop up.
For a change although the drive was fast and challenging, we only had one pop out and couple of stucks. There was a climb before nagra where most of the cars had to struggle and take circles to build up the momentum to go over the crest, i think that was a very good area for the new inter to explore and learn the different tricks to get out of a bowl filled with soft sand.
After 3hrs we reached the end point, having smiles all over the faces.
It was a good fun with you all and a wonderful drive by @giorgio .
Thankyou @alshamsi_m and @giorgio for a great day on the sand.

Till next time
Mahmood yasin
White Fj cruiser
Blizzard