Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get to know each other

along
Club Member
Club Member

Hello to everyone. I have just joined your club and I looking forward to opportunities to join newbie/intermediate trips in Dubai. Are there any upcoming trips in Dubai?
giorgio
Marshal
Marshal

along wrote: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:09 pm Hello to everyone. I have just joined your club and I looking forward to opportunities to join newbie/intermediate trips in Dubai. Are there any upcoming trips in Dubai?
Good morning and welcome to the club. As per the club rules before attending any drive with us you will need to attend the club member drive. This is a drive that take place usually every 6-8 weeks. Please stay tuned as such a drive is due in the near future. Please refer to the forum to read more details about required recovery tools and how to obtain your first star.

Looking forward to meet you on the sand.
The Wolf is not concerned with the opinion of the sheep
Saeed FJ
Advance
Advance

hello and welcome to your second family
@kaaktuz @BigPoppa5300 @along

the good news is there that the CM drive is open now which is the first step to drive with almost4x4 harry up and register to book your seat

Book your seat by registering for this drive on the ALMOST4X4 mobile App.

see you on the sand
Abu Madi
yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
nabeel3

Hello Everyone!

My name is Nabeel. I have a LC and have been driving for a few years. Glad to be part of the Almost4x4 Club. By the way, do you guys drive on Saturdays or only on Fridays?
Saeed FJ
Advance
Advance

nabeel3 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:47 am Hello Everyone!

My name is Nabeel. I have a LC and have been driving for a few years. Glad to be part of the Almost4x4 Club. By the way, do you guys drive on Saturdays or only on Fridays?
Welcome @nabeel3 to your second family, you are right on time to start with us join the next CM drive which it's mandatory to continue further, register and book your seat before it's gone, you can register by the mobile app. the drive on 05/02/2021.
mainly the drives are on Friday, rarely we had driven on Saturdays and that will be decided by marshals
Abu Madi
yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Saifk74
Club Member
Club Member

Greetings to the Almost 4X4 Club members, I am the newest member of the club, joined on 28 Feb 21, although born in India and brought up in UAE, I was never an offroad enthusiast, although I did few drives with Bu Salem (Allah Yahfazek) a decade ago, however, it all changed recently when I bought a Jeep. There was no doubt in my mind who to approach (Bu Salem) to be trained as a safe and skilled offroader. Thank you for having me in the club, I am eagerly looking forward to my first drive and be part of the family.
RedMako408
Club Member
Club Member

Hello Everyone,

My name is Mako. I've heard a lot about Almost 4x4 and most of my mentors all started here.

I've been off-roading since 2017, however, none of my drives have been with Almost 4x4.

I am looking forward in starting a new adventure with Almost 4x4 and to learn new things on the sand.

Mako
huangzx35
Club Member
Club Member

Hi guys,

My name is Zixuan (can call me Charlie :have_a_nice_day: ), I am from China and have been living in Dubai for almost a decade now.

Used to own a Pathfinder R51 2006, and now I drive another R51 2010.

I occasionally get into desert for BBQ / leisure drives, but I am really into conquering the desert.

Looking forward to seeing you in the sands!

Thanks,
Zixuan
motenaveen
Club Member
Club Member

Hello Almost4x4 members,
I'm Naveen Kumar Mote, new member and newbie to explore desert. Have been driving my LC past month on weekends and landed up googling here. look forward for ome fun and adventerous drives.
Lupo

Hi everyone,
I'm Luca and I'm 18, I have 0 experience but I can't wait to start driving in the desert
Looking forward to the next club member drive
Regards
Luca