Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get to know each other

Saeed FJ
Advance
Advance

Kpirshal wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:46 pm Hi everyone, myself Irshal, I am new to desert drive actually I have never drove on desert but really looking forward to. I bought a 2005 model Pathfinder for the purpose. I welcome advices on how to mode the vehicle for desert drive. Help me please.
Hello and welcome to the family
You are in the best place for that, keep driving and learn what your car need and do it
Most important thing that you need to have it is the skid plat and i do recommend to be 10 mm
And later on you can know what your car need, and @Phoenix can give some advice
Keep an eye on the forums and hunt your seat for the upcoming club member drive
See you on the sand
Best of luck
Abu Madi
yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

Kpirshal wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:46 pm Hi everyone, myself Irshal, I am new to desert drive actually I have never drove on desert but really looking forward to. I bought a 2005 model Pathfinder for the purpose. I welcome advices on how to mode the vehicle for desert drive. Help me please.
Hey @Kpirshal,

Welcome to the family, keep an eye on the Upcoming Events section for the next Club Member drive and join us as soon as the next club member drive is organised. Also you can contact me on 0544307332 and I will add you to our club's chat group on Telegram. Our whole family is up there.

Feel free to ask me anything about the Pathfinder, happy to help.

See you on the sand.
Jay

Hello everyone

My name is jay and i am from india(gujrat) i love dunes and desert driving i drive a hummer h3 i love meeting new people and learning new things and i hope i will learn many things from you all hear.
giorgio
Marshal
Marshal

Jay wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:45 pm Hello everyone

My name is jay and i am from india(gujrat) i love dunes and desert driving i drive a hummer h3 i love meeting new people and learning new things and i hope i will learn many things from you all hear.
Welcome Jay to the club. Hope to see you on the upcoming Club member drive
The Wolf is not concerned with the opinion of the sheep
rushdhi
Club Member
Club Member

Hey Almost 4X4 team,
My name is Rushdhi - Alias RMK... from land like no other Sri Lanka.. Though I have been to many desert safaris, never had a chance to drive by myself.. Hope to experience it soon with you guys :)
Saeed FJ
Advance
Advance

rushdhi wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:55 pm Hey Almost 4X4 team,
My name is Rushdhi - Alias RMK... from land like no other Sri Lanka.. Though I have been to many desert safaris, never had a chance to drive by myself.. Hope to experience it soon with you guys :)
Welcome to your second family,
inshallah soon we will meet and you will start your journey with us.

see you on the sand.
Abu Madi
yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

rushdhi wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:55 pm Hey Almost 4X4 team,
Welcome to the Family @rushdhi,

Hopefully soon, we will drive together.

See you on the sand.
piotr
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hello Almost4x4!
I am Piotr (also known as Peter, or P), from Poland (no surprise there) - relative newbie to the UAE, and desert driving. I hope I will be able to experience the best of what this country has to offer with you!!
Currently driving a fully civilian Prado, but keen to progress if/when my skills get sharper ;)

Looking forward to joining the rides with you!
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

piotr wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:06 pm Hello Almost4x4!
I am Piotr (also known as Peter, or P), from Poland (no surprise there) - relative newbie to the UAE, and desert driving. I hope I will be able to experience the best of what this country has to offer with you!!
Currently driving a fully civilian Prado, but keen to progress if/when my skills get sharper ;)

Looking forward to joining the rides with you!
Welcome to the club @piotr,

Feel free to browse the forum and ask away in have any questions.

See you on the sand.
Phoenix.
piotr
Intermediate
Intermediate

Looking forward to driving wth you all !

@phoenix, as I understand a Club Members drive is the first stage to then move on to Newbie and other trips - is that correct? Do you have any plans for a Club Member drive any time soon? Can't wait to get out on the sand :)