New Stars of 2020 - Club Member Drive

Scorpio
Marshal
Marshal

Hello Members,

This drive is dedicated to our Club Members who are willing to make his/her first step to driving in the desert.

The trip involves a comprehensive training about driving in the desert and tools used in offroading and complimented with a drive to practice these learnings.

If you like to go further and qualify for Newbie level drives, you need to complete your tools and ask one of the marshals to check it after the drive.

The crew, intermediate and advanced drivers are welcomed for rescue training & support.

For more information about our club, member grading system and required tools, please check the links below.

About Almost4x4 : Click Here to learn more about our club
Members' Grading System : Click Here to read about our grading system
Newbie Tools / Recovery Equipment : Click Here to see the full list of required tools required to get your first star

To register, please Click Here

You can also download our app and use it to register for drives from Google Play and Apple App Store.

See you on the Sand..
Scorpio
+971 55 5804488
Drives a grey FJ 'Everest'
The race for excellence has no finish line!
BlueX

Good Morning,
I understand this is a CM drive and I do not qualify as I am newbie however wanted to join, please can I join ...
Many thanks in advance
Scorpio
Marshal
Marshal

apoorv.mehrotra wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:39 am Good Morning,
I understand this is a CM drive and I do not qualify as I am newbie however wanted to join, please can I join ...
Many thanks in advance
Hi @apoorv.mehrotra ,

Thank you for your interest. Being a newbie you can register in the newbie drive that is planned on the same day in the morning by @Barish.

See you in the sand..

Cheers,
Scorpio
+971 55 5804488
Scorpio
Marshal
Marshal

Dear Members,

We are scheduled for migration to a new web host/server on Monday. The website and the app will be down while the migration in under process, they are scheduled to be back online anywhere around 24 to 48 hours later.

For those of you who have already registered for the drive, we have your records saved with us so, no need to panic at all.

For those who are interested to register for the drive, they can register as soon as the migration to the new server is completed.

Cheers,
Scorpio
+971 55 5804488
BlueX

Hello @Scorpio ,
I undertand however why i am eager to join casue 1'st the time suits me (i live in abu dhabi); joining a trip at 8:30 (the one you suggested) in SHJ means i need to leave at 6:30 on friday morning TT TT
Second club member drives are easier as compared to anyother so wanted to bring kids along...
Anyway, please let me know if there is a possibilty
Thanks,
JOUAE2018

Can we please get the google location or coordinates of the "Sharjah" meeting point. As someone new to the club, I have no idea where to meet and it's not added to the information.
Last edited by Phoenix on Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Post moved to pre-existing topic
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

JOUAE2018 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:37 am Can we please get the google location or coordinates of the "Sharjah" meeting point. As someone new to the club, I have no idea where to meet and it's not added to the information.
Hey @JOUAE2018,

The organiser of the drive will send a PM to all the registered drivers after the registration is closed.

You should receive the PM a day before the drive with all the details including the coordinates and the timings. Please don't share the drive details on any social platform.

See you on the sand.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
JOUAE2018

Thank you very much for th information.

Regards
Jo
johno1521
Club Member
Club Member

New CM here looking forward to my first off-road experience.
Saeed FJ
Advance
Advance

johno1521 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:28 am New CM here looking forward to my first off-road experience.
Welcome to your second family
enjoy the drive cool
Abu Madi
yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills