REPORT: All Stars ⭐️ - Limited Edition II

VTC4800
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hey Almosters,

This is what I can tell “A next level drive”
Extremely amazing 😉

Lucky us because we have less than 5 drives 😅 we got the chance to be led by @Barish @Abu Jimmy @Abu Odai @abuzaid @Youssef.Abdelhady

The drive refined our drive skills, we experienced different types of terrains. Little of second try was there as well. Some sand stuck.
The most exciting part was the sand route when we had to drive like 80 km/h. 😎

Only one request if I may: maybe if we could have a Quick stop or break in the middle of the drive it could be great for the team building and chats. And maybe cup of coffee. we missed you in this part @alshamsi_m

Thanks guys for this experience.
Thanks @Youssef.Abdelhady for the backup radio 🙏🏻

We are waiting for the professional photos you took.

I’ll share some video after I upload them on YouTube.

See you soon in the sand.

Fouad
GOLD Y61

santhoshksl

It was indeed a great drive lead by scorpio. Thanks to Booy and Giorgio for support. the track was very much challenging with small dunes and lots of maneuvering. it was fun all together.
it happened to be my son got sick and started to put out in the middle of the drive..thanks to scorpio for a great gesture and assisting me in safe exit of drive.. i really must thanks booy where he guided me until the bridge..

thanks guys and looking forwards to see more drives...
VTC4800
Intermediate
Intermediate

santhoshksl wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:20 pm It was indeed a great drive lead by scorpio. Thanks to Booy and Giorgio for support. the track was very much challenging with small dunes and lots of maneuvering. it was fun all together.
it happened to be my son got sick and started to put out in the middle of the drive..thanks to scorpio for a great gesture and assisting me in safe exit of drive.. i really must thanks booy where he guided me until the bridge..

thanks guys and looking forwards to see more drives...

This a sign that you need to bring him every drive so he get used to it 👍🏻

God bless him.
waseem.mushif

It was a great drive.. indeed.. my first drive with xterra..

Appreciate support of @alshamsi_m,@Solmaz, advance and intermediate drivers for the entire drive.

Our convey (10+) lead by @alshamsi_m with his super power Mccloud..We started with safari style, in between drove over 100 km/hr(amazing experience) and enter into technical area.. All went fine until reached to Qudra sand (which i dont like), had 2 pop outs and 1 snatch recovery. The drive ends near to Egg in a basket challenge area.

The overall experience was great and wish to join AlMosters again in upcoming days to refine my skills appropiate to my new toy.
Best Regards,

Waseem M. Siddiqui
Cell# +971 50 4613825
(Almost ID: waseem.mushif)
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello everyone

Although I like to hang around with the new members in our family I still need to drive with old ones brigade.baka-wolf.com It is an all levels drive so the organizer made a track that is suitable for the newbies, it is up to leading car in the convoy to adjust the level.

Since I get two bad ditches in Liwa the FJ has to stay in the garage and MCLoud had to replace him , the second one was not in the best shape but let us give it the best shot you're kidding, right

I was surprised to see some of the oldies struggling in easy climbs although they did bigger in Liwa but I think the factor of bushes and trees maybe intimidated some members brigade.baka-wolf.com

I was trying my best to finish the track before my fuel finishs but thanks to few stucks arr. I managed to finish the time of the drive and take them back safely. The original plan was to reach the love lakes but instead our convoy visited the famous Jaguar Fort and the old Eggs in Basket area.

Till next time, stay safe and see you in the sand

Cheers
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
S1d
Club Member
Club Member

What a splendid drive it was yesterday, we rode from lahbab to qudra crossing marhgam & lisaili. We drove a lot and found myself stuck in a silly spot. Appreciate the tug @Johanna from the back as i misjudged the soft sand over the crest. The drive was well paced with only one short break. This was my second trip after the CM trip. Enjoyed the company of new friends and old. Thank you @Barish, @Abu Odai and the rest of the crew for the support in this drive. The photos at the lake were mesmerizing. Hope to see you -5 newbies sooner.
HANG ON, I Wanna Try Something !!
presa
Marshal
Marshal

Hi Almosters!

We had a great Friday morning drive with different terrains!

I was supporting the convoy of 10+ lead by @alshamsi_m , with @Solmaz and @Yazan Ali floating, while @Mohanad and @Mahmoodyasin were doing rescue.

The convoy did well on the fast tracks, got a few 2nd tries on the soft sand and technical areas and everyone got safe and sound near the fort area, where we used to do EIB game a few years ago (my newbie game was the last one on that area).

McLoud was on a good mood and made no victims this time, aside from a sick passenger and a few popouts :)

Looking fwd to see you all next weekend!!

Sent from my HRY-LX1MEB using Tapatalk

Barish
Marshal
Marshal

It is always exciting for me to organize the All Stars drive, introducing our newbies different areas, different tracks and different challenges. We all have one target as one big team to succeed and we all share the time all together as one big family.

We have done speed tracks, straight crests, small arches and a little bit technical. Stucks happened, second tries done, but all are part of the game. Tracks were followed, communication was amazing. Plan was to finish in Lisaili; however a gift was needed for the convoy and headed to Love Lakes and ended there.

I would like to thank to my second lead @Bu Zayed , @Johanna for rescue support, @Abu Odai as sweeping, @Abu Jimmy , @Rashidjass and @Youssef.Abdelhady as being eyes on our convoy.

Thanks to @alshamsi_m and @Scorpio for taking care of other convoys and special thanks to @alshamsi_m for the gift; "Black and Red is my new White..!"😎😀

Keep improving while you are changing.

See you next time.

Barish
Loca
Intermediate
Intermediate

Dear Almosters

the All Stars Limited Edition II was the drive I needed. Soon will tell you why grin

First of all I want to greet @Barish who arranged 3 full convoys in this drive as it's always nice to see many Friends and many cars at the meeting point. It's the best way to create the Family bound between new members and old members

I was in convoy n.2, the one for 5+ drivers. The convoy was led by @Scorpio and I was the 2nd lead. @Booy and @giorgio floating and overseeing. @Rooies sweeping and @Gabor supporting in the middle.

The area was very technical and did throw some challenges on our drivers you're kidding, right
They all did well and we had no problems apart from a few 2nd tries but sometimes they got in trouble with keeping the right distance and thus losing the car at the front

@Scorpio did increase and decrease the speed adjusting the pace multiple times during the drive in order to provide the right mix of challenges and fun.

I was also making some mistakes with the distance to the lead car and @Booy advised me to keep longer distance in order to have space for corrections in case I had to change track to stay far from troubles thumbsup

Reason why I needed this drive is that I'm still developing my confidence in the handling of "Ciccina". In a technical area like this there is a lot of maneuvering, breaks, accelerations, tuning the right speed to front crest sharp dunes. There is a lot of interaction with your car and this is exactly what I needed to improve my feeling and understand FJ reactions

We reached the end of the drive at the Love Lakes and love was also in our eyes after this drive in love

I might have to take a break from drives till the end of this year due to Business and Personal travels. In this case I wish you all to have a great end and a better start .. 2020 is kind of magic number and I trust it will be good for all of us

Looking forward to meeting you soon
ciao
Gianluca (aka Loca)
Black/White FJ (aka La Ciccina)
Mobile 0561776322
mpodroid
media
media

All Stars - Limited Edition II has been my first 10+ drive.

The morning started meeting @Johanna to collect my cap and T-shirts: I am now a proud and branded member of Almost4x4.

@alshamsi_m gave us a clear briefing, anticipated a high speed drive (100 140km/h ) in the flat area and I thought: "he's kidding, it cannot be true".

Then he said: "@mpodroid second car" and I started to feel the pressure of being monitored.

Every time I start a drive in the desert or a dive in the sea I feel a bit intimidated by the power of nature. This time was just worse.

I wanted to keep the pace, but did not keep enough distance. Approaching higher dunes I was afraid to hit my convoy leader, so I did not get enough momentum and I had 3 second tries.

Within 15 minutes I found the right pace, proper distance and gained confidence. We drove in a flat area and I realised we were driving at 110 km/h: WOW! With just 11psi and Sandy Blue (my rubicon) managed it well. Luckily I properly fixed my jack and gear with cargo ropes, as suggested by @alshamsi_m some drives ago.

After a couple of hours we stopped: again not enough distance from the leader and he asked me to step back. I did it, but did not realised I landed on very soft sand. When I started I got stuck. Shame on me. I needed to be recovered with rope.

Very good drive, I had a lot of fun.
Thanks everybody.

Marco
If you don't care where you are, you ain't lost.
Rune's Rule
Murphy's Law