New Constellation

shussain52

Hello,

I am not able to register for the subjected trip. it give me the message Convey Full.

can you please assist.

Thanks,
Shabbir
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

shussain52 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:09 pm Hello,

I am not able to register for the subjected trip. it give me the message Convey Full.

can you please assist.

Thanks,
Shabbir
You are from last weekend members so you have priority to join ... don't worry
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
MoussaTaha

Good afternoon all!

I attended the CM drive last Friday and missed the registration window for this coming Friday's Newbie trip as both convoys are now full. I know that newly joined newbies get priority so would I be able to get a slot for the trip?
Scorpio
Marshal
Marshal

MoussaTaha wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:39 pm Good afternoon all!

I attended the CM drive last Friday and missed the registration window for this coming Friday's Newbie trip as both convoys are now full. I know that newly joined newbies get priority so would I be able to get a slot for the trip?
Yes, you will be given priority. Please send me your mobile number.
Scorpio
+971 55 5804488
Drives a grey FJ 'Everest'
The race for excellence has no finish line!
mohamed elhamamy

Hello @Scorpio I would like to join this ride, as I understood that there is a waiting list and I would like to add my name to it or if there will be a 3rd convoy I would like to join it, so can you please count me in the waiting list, also would it be possible to increase the number if the cars per convoy to accomodate more people, issue is that I waited for more than 2 month to do the CM ride and I really want to join this coming ride with you guys, appreciate your feedback.
Thanks
Scorpio
Marshal
Marshal

mohamed elhamamy wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:11 am Hello @Scorpio I would like to join this ride, as I understood that there is a waiting list and I would like to add my name to it or if there will be a 3rd convoy I would like to join it, so can you please count me in the waiting list, also would it be possible to increase the number if the cars per convoy to accomodate more people, issue is that I waited for more than 2 month to do the CM ride and I really want to join this coming ride with you guys, appreciate your feedback.
Thanks
As you attended the last CM drive and got promoted to newbie therefore, you will given the priority. Don't worry, just send me your mobile number.
Scorpio
+971 55 5804488
Scorpio
Marshal
Marshal

@shussain52 , @MoussaTaha and @mohamed elhamamy ....you all are part of the convoy now. See you on Friday.
Scorpio
+971 55 5804488
CHIRAGSHUKLA
Club Member
Club Member

Hi,

When trying to select option to join trip. Its showing some message for not eligible. This is my first drive with Almost 4x4 but i went for off road drive before this too. I have FJC and recovery tools like traction tracks, deflator, tow strap etc.

Pl do the needful.

Thanks in advance.

Chirag

Scorpio wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:31 pm Dear Members,

This trip is dedicated to our newbies with 5 or less drives with Almost4x4. Priority will be given to members who have just earned their first star in the club member drive.

Grab the opportunity to start your offroading journey.

Intermediates and Advanced members are welcome to join for rescue training and support.

To register, please Click Here.

Cheers

Scorpio
Taco

Hello Chirag,

Welcome to the Almost4x4 family!

You are not able to register for this drive because your current level is "Club Member" and not "Newbie".

In order to start driving with Almost4x4 the first step is to attend a Club Member Drive, regardless of any past experience. The CM drive is an important event because this is your introduction to the club and it's much more than a safety briefing or introductory desert driving lesson. These drives happen every 4-6 weeks on average and unfortunately the last one was just last week so you'll have to wait for a while but keep an eye out for the next one.

After the Club Member Drive the Marshals will inspect your required tools and if you have all in place then you'll be upgraded to Newbie level, after which you can start joining Newbie drives that are organized frequently.

As a starting point check out the below links for more information:

For info about the club and the membership system:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4279

For newbie tools:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3901

Hope to see you on the sand next time!
CHIRAGSHUKLA wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:58 am Hi,

When trying to select option to join trip. Its showing some message for not eligible. This is my first drive with Almost 4x4 but i went for off road drive before this too. I have FJC and recovery tools like traction tracks, deflator, tow strap etc.

Pl do the needful.

Thanks in advance.

Chirag

This trip is dedicated to our newbies with 5 or less drives with Almost4x4. Priority will be given to members who have just earned their first star in the club member drive.

Intermediates and Advanced members are welcome to join for rescue training and support.

Cheers

Scorpio
Taceddin "Taco" | 0564806086
-----------------------------------------------------
What signature? I don't need one!
CHIRAGSHUKLA
Club Member
Club Member

Hi Taco,

Well noted. Will wait till next eligible trip.

Thanks.

Taco wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:10 am Hello Chirag,

Welcome to the Almost4x4 family!

You are not able to register for this drive because your current level is "Club Member" and not "Newbie".

In order to start driving with Almost4x4 the first step is to attend a Club Member Drive, regardless of any past experience. The CM drive is an important event because this is your introduction to the club and it's much more than a safety briefing or introductory desert driving lesson. These drives happen every 4-6 weeks on average and unfortunately the last one was just last week so you'll have to wait for a while but keep an eye out for the next one.

After the Club Member Drive the Marshals will inspect your required tools and if you have all in place then you'll be upgraded to Newbie level, after which you can start joining Newbie drives that are organized frequently.

As a starting point check out the below links for more information:

For info about the club and the membership system:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4279

For newbie tools:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3901

Hope to see you on the sand next time!
CHIRAGSHUKLA wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:58 am Hi,

Pl do the needful.

Thanks in advance.

Chirag

Cheers

Scorpio