Back to Infinity

Barish
Marshal
Marshal

Dear Members,

Someone wished for Explore, Challenge, Transcend..?

Here you go; this drive is dedicated to Newbie members who have 10 or more drives with the club and never stop exploring the world around, challenge to never settle and strive for more, and to transcend and go beyond any limits..!

Details will follow in here...Coming Soon..!

To register, please go to below link:
https://almost4x4.com/trip_system/trip2.php?id=856

Almost4x4 rules apply!

Barish
awais_300
Intermediate
Intermediate

Can we come with family?
Booy
Golden Member
Golden Member

awais_300 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:23 pm Can we come with family?
Hello Awais,

Without giving away too much details (Barish will share the exciting bits), this will be a long and full day's drive and might not be suitable for families.

I suggest you wait for the details to be posted, and then decide from there. Also take into consideration that this is a 10+ drive, so any registered intermediates will be counted on for support and rescue training.

Regards,

Booy
@Booy

Blue FJ Cruiser, with an Atlas on the door
Barish
Marshal
Marshal

Dear Members,

The registration opening date for the LIWA drive is brought back to 14 Oct 19.

Details will follow shortly. Keep watching..!

Barish
Fat Rabbit

LIWA in love in love in love in love in love
Where the road ends, the enjoyment begins..
With Natalie, a 2-door beige Nissan Patrol Safari
VTC4800
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi, I might be traveling out for a business trip during this drive. Is it OK to register in “waiting list” as my trip is not yet confirmed, and I don’t want to miss this drive?
Barish
Marshal
Marshal

VTC4800 wrote:Hi, I might be traveling out for a business trip during this drive. Is it OK to register in “waiting list” as my trip is not yet confirmed, and I don’t want to miss this drive?
@VTC4800 the drive is for Newbie drivers who completed 10 drives or more with our club.

Barish

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Fat Rabbit

Hello,

Just curious (and excited at the same time), since Liwa is quite a distance away, what does the group normally do in preparation for the trip... drive to liwa in the morning and arrive at 8 am, or camp in liwa the previous night so we're fresh and rested before the day long trip? Or stay at one of the liwa hotels on thursday night?

Appreciate some guidance from past drives and experiences.

Where the road ends, the enjoyment begins..
With Natalie, a 2-door beige Nissan Patrol Safari
Barish
Marshal
Marshal

Here is the return of your wishes and fruits of long wait for our LIWA trip.

Here you go the LIWA plan:

Day-1 (24 Oct 19): LIWA Camp @ Medinat Zayed
We will be camping in the desert somewhere in Medinat Zayed area. No official plan to gather to drive
to the Day-1 Camping Point however, offline plans can be done and we update each. Otherwise; don’t
forget the rule: You can make it alone as soon as you have a proper GPS or mobile app and whoever
reaches the camping point will start the fire grin

Day-2 (25 Oct 19): LIWA Newbie 10+ Drive + LIWA Camp @ Arada
Meeting time will be 08:00 and Newbie 10+ and above level drivers who can not join us to the Day-1
camp can still join us for the Day-2 drive at the Meeting Point which is the Day-1 camping point. We will start the LIWA Day-2 drive at 08:30 and drive from Madinat Zayed to Arada till sunset (approx..18:00) for about 120 kms.

By the end of Day-2 drive, we will pass by the nearest petrol station and a grocery shop (no promises for the grocery shop) in Taraq village for about 25 kms away from the end point of Day-2 drive. We will say bye to our Newbie and Intermediate drivers in here and will continue to the Day-2 camping point in Arada, around 40kms away from the Petrol Station.

Day-3 (26 Oct 19): LIWA Advanced Drive (Hot Wings) + Return back to Dubai
Please refer to the details of Hot Wings Advance drive under the following link;
https://almost4x4.com/trip_system/trip2.php?id=859

Please make sure of the following for the entire period of time (Day1, Day-2 and Day3);
1) You have enough food and drinks for the entire period of time
2) You have your camping gear
3) You have some warm clothes in case required
4) You have at least one bundle of wood (if you are an Intermediate or Newbie) and 2 bundles of
wood (if you are Advanced and above level)
5) You have enough fuel with you at least of 2x20lts of jerry cans unless you have enough
capacity of auxiliary tank.

Let the explore, challenge and transcend begins..!

Almost 4x4 rules apply!

See you in LIWA.

Barish
Barish
Marshal
Marshal

@Eddie

Thanks for your interest in the Back to Infinity drive. I would like to remind you that this drive is for newbies with 10 or more drives. Therefore, i regret to inform you that your registration will not be accepted.

Barish