All Stars - Limited Edition

Barish
Marshal
Marshal

Dear Members,

This drive is dedicated to our all Newbie drivers with more than 1 and 5 or less drives, 6 or more and less then 9 drives and 10 drives or more. We will have one convoy for each group limited to max. 10 cars and no waiting list will be opened. Crew, Intermediate and Advance drivers are welcome for rescue traning and support.

We will all drive in an area on a special terrain for each group which is uncommon for our Newbie drivers and will prepare for future challenges.

Make sure you have the complete set of tools required as per the Club Regulations, full tank of Fuel and enough Drinks to protect your hydration.

Almost4x4 trip rules apply!

To register for this drive, go to below link;
https://almost4x4.com/trip_system/trip2.php?id=855

Barish
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

Dear Members,

We are very excited to drive with you again this weekend.

When the drive registration opens, please register in the convoy matching as per your drive count.

The organisers will move or remove the names if they are registered in the wrong convoy in order to make it fare for every member.

See you on the sand.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Barish
Marshal
Marshal

Dear Members,

I can see some drivers in wrong convoy so far; pls make sure that you are in the right convoy based on your drive counts considering your black points as well if any.

Any unmoved name will be moved to correct convoy by end of each day till the reg ends to give space to the drivers of that convoy. The convoys might be decided based on final numbers after the reg ends.

Thanks,
Barish

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

AbuJawad
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi [mention]Barish[/mention] ,

Didn’t think that if i login to join the trip at 6:15 would make the convoy full 😅 only for -5 , and as you mentioned there is no waiting list . So i thought i would express my intentions on joining the trip in case there was an additional spot for a Land cruiser specially at the end of the convoy 😂
If not then wish me luck in another drive to be free when the registration starts.

Both ways it is nobody’s fault , it is my luck 👍🏼

Wish you all the best at this drive.
Sitting behind a wheal doesn’t make you a DRIVER, Boss!
Instead: Feel it , breath it , Take care of it, FLOOR it !
Barish
Marshal
Marshal

Dear Members

As a follow-up to my above request and to open a space for the drivers of the right convoy, names have been moved to correct convoys based on actual drive counts and/or removed (I believe registered since the right convoy was full) and those removed are kept in an offline queue. In case, seat opens in the convoys, those names will be moved from offline queue to the convoys.

Barish
Barish
Marshal
Marshal

AbuJawad wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:54 pm Hi @Barish ,

Didn’t think that if i login to join the trip at 6:15 would make the convoy full 😅 only for -5 , and as you mentioned there is no waiting list . So i thought i would express my intentions on joining the trip in case there was an additional spot for a Land cruiser specially at the end of the convoy 😂
If not then wish me luck in another drive to be free when the registration starts.

Both ways it is nobody’s fault , it is my luck 👍🏼

Wish you all the best at this drive.
Hi [mention]AbuJawad[/mention]

Thanks for your interest. As mentioned in above post, your name is kept in queue.

Barish
qaseemax

Now I understand why the convoys got full. :)

[mention]Barish[/mention]

I wanted to join. Is there still a chance to join the 10+
Barish
Marshal
Marshal

@qaseemax 10+ convoy is full at the moment. Your name is added to the queue and will update you after the registrations are closed.

Barish

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Niko81

Hi Barish,
Do you have any idea already whereabouts the drive will take place? I am asking to geographically plan my day tomorrow :)
Cheers
Niko
AdrianUAE

Niko81 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:04 am Hi Barish,
Do you have any idea already whereabouts the drive will take place? I am asking to geographically plan my day tomorrow :)
Cheers
Niko
Hi to all, me the same.

see you tomorrow ORLY