Introduce yourself here, Please. Lets get to know each other

usmanahmed
Club Member
Club Member

Hello desert frontiers. My name is Usman Ahmed. Two things i started liking in life, deserts and desserts. I drive a 16' Prado and enjoy pushing it to its limits. I am a huge car enthusiast and recently got into off roading. Very much a newbie but hoping to change thag.
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

usmanahmed wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:55 pm Hello desert frontiers. My name is Usman Ahmed. Two things i started liking in life, deserts and desserts. I drive a 16' Prado and enjoy pushing it to its limits. I am a huge car enthusiast and recently got into off roading. Very much a newbie but hoping to change thag.

Hey [mention]usmanahmed[/mention] ,

Welcome to your second family, dont worry about prior desert driving experience. This is the perfect place to start and just like you most of us started as complete newbies. keep an eye on the Upcoming Events section for the Club Member drives. This is where all of our new members start off, ones you have driven with us you will have a clear idea of what its like to drive safely in the desert. Then after that you can get the required tools and start driving with us on our newbie level drives.

Feel free to read more about our lovely family, here are some starters :
  • To read more about our Members Grading System, please CLICK HERE
  • To read more about our Tools / Recovery Equipment, please CLICK HERE
  • To read more about our lovely Club in general, please CLICK HERE

See you in the sand.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Rathica
Crew
Crew

Hello everyone😺 My name is Rathica and I am from South Africa. I have had a few desert drives and I am hooked. My hubby and I take turns to drive as we have 1 desert vehicle. It's the best quality time that we spend.
See you on the sand😂
Join me drawing in the sand
👑Dauntless 🚙💨
H3p3k
Club Member
Club Member

Sup guys

im new here to comunity , my name is Mirza but friends call me Pinky.
Dont drive nothing fancy much at minute just standard Explorer at minute but hoping to do some modifications on it soon ..... been ofroading with friends for a while but nothing over the top ....
giorgio
Marshal
Marshal

H3p3k wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:06 pm Sup guys

Dont drive nothing fancy much at minute just standard Explorer at minute but hoping to do some modifications on it soon ..... been ofroading with friends for a while but nothing over the top ....
Welcome to the club Pinky. Looking forward to see you on the sand. Keep you eyes on the forum for upcoming Club Memder drive.
The Wolf is not concerned with the opinion of the sheep
Taco

H3p3k wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:06 pm Sup guys

Welcome to the club Mirza! Be on the lookout for the next Club Member Drive, which is the first event you need to attend in order to start joining the Newbie Drives (provided you also complete the set of tools required).

Hope to see you soon on the sand !
Taceddin "Taco" | 0564806086
-----------------------------------------------------
What signature? I don't need one!
Kaicheng

Hi all, my name is Kaicheng AKA "KC". I am Chinese and glad to join this off-roading family!!!

I drive a Toyota Prado and am looking forward to joining you for the next trips!

BTW, how could I register for a new club member event please?

Thank you all and see you on the sand!
Saeed FJ
Advance
Advance

Xkc890711 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 10:08 pm Hi all, my name is Kaicheng AKA "KC". I am Chinese and glad to join this off-roading family!!!

I drive a Toyota Prado and am looking forward to joining you for the next trips!

BTW, how could I register for a new club member event please?

Thank you all and see you on the sand!
Hi and welcome to your second family
Now you can join all the event like grand iftar
This link for the grand iftar 2019 event
https://almost4x4.com/trip_system/trip2.php?id=817

And the club will do event on eid day which you can attend
And to attend more drive in newbies level you should attend one club member drive and correct tools to get upgraded club doing club member drive every 6-8 week and most probably it will be after ramadan

This link for upgrading system
https://almost4x4.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=126

And this to help you with tools
https://almost4x4.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3901

Welcome again to your second family
See you on sand
Abu Madi
yellow FJ (Bumblebee)
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
mpodroid
media
media

Hi all,

I am Marco.
I recently realised my childhood dream and purchased a Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon 2019.

I have almost all the important tools: air compressor, jack, kinetic rope, ARB deflator and flag.
I already had 6 trips offroad with a group of very kind seasoned offroaders: been stuck 4 times and had 3 pops out :-(

I hope to join you soon, but there are no members trip planned and the system does not let me register for a newbie trip.

Any chance to partecipate to a newbie trip?

PS I tried to update my car profile, but my data and car picture are not saved. The iOS application crashes.
Tekton

In order to attend trips you must participate in club member drive and one of marshals needs to inspect your tools in order to become newbie... Once star added next to your name then you can attend all 10- drives till you get to 10+... Hope that answers the question...
Tekton
Red Black JK