Little bit Technical III

Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

Dear All,

This drive is dedicated to Newbie members who have less than 10 drives

We will take you to an interesting area to test your "technical skills" with the soft sand and complex terrain

The convoy is limited to 10 Newbie drivers to be more beneficial.
Crew, Int and Adv drivers are most welcomed for Rescue Training & Support
Almost4x4 trip rules apply!.

Make sure you have the complete set of tools required as per the Club Regulations!

Click here to register
https://almost4x4.com/trip_system/trip2.php?id=778

See you!
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31
MarkMojitoJLU
Club Member
Club Member

Hey Guys, was really hoping to join this drive but it will not allow me to do so and does not explain what I have to do. Any support would be appreciated. Thank you.
Booy
Golden Member
Golden Member

MarkMojitoJLU wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:04 pm Hey Guys, was really hoping to join this drive but it will not allow me to do so and does not explain what I have to do. Any support would be appreciated. Thank you.
Dear [mention]MarkMojitoJLU[/mention]

Welcome to the club.

This drive is dedicated to newbie members, who have already driven with the club before. Your current status is "club member", which means you have not done our introductory club member drive yet.

We have a club member drive next week. Please sign up and book your seat, and we can get to know each other.

Follow this link to read more about the club member drive next week, and also to sign up for the drive:
https://almost4x4.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4210

Regards,

Booy
@Booy

Blue FJ Cruiser, with an Atlas on the door
tameralfons

Hey!

Was also really really looking forward to joining this trip, seeing that I have been off the sand for the past 2 weeks.

Really hoping you would consider a waiting list...or better yet, a second convoy (maybe?)
Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

Hi guys

Second convoy is opened with some additional support&rescue training seats

See you!
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31
Foxtrot

FANTASTIC News! Thanks for a second chance here, much appreciated and looking forward to the day already. In fact even today is already much better!
Adrian

Hi Daggerfall,
Unfortunately something has come up and I can't now make it to the Little Bit Technical III trip this Friday the 15th of March. Can you delete my name from the list?
I'm really disappointed to miss out. I hope I can get on another trip very soon and hope you all have a good one on Friday.
Regards
Adrian Holland
Phoenix
Crew
Crew

Adrian wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:30 pm Hi Daggerfall,
Unfortunately something has come up and I can't now make it to the Little Bit Technical III trip this Friday the 15th of March. Can you delete my name from the list?
I'm really disappointed to miss out. I hope I can get on another trip very soon and hope you all have a good one on Friday.
Regards
Adrian Holland
Hey [mention]Adrian[/mention],

You can delete your name from the list using the following steps :
  • Select the drive Little Bit Technical III
  • Scroll down and locate / find your name among the registered drivers
  • Click on the Remove button next to your name

bummer you couldn't make it. See you in the next drive.
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Adrian

Hi Daggerfall,

I tried to do that earlier expecting to see the remove button next to my name but for some reason I don't see the button. It's still the same now so I'm unable to remove myself from the list of Newbies on the second convoy.

Thanks
Adrian
JockJKU
Club Member
Club Member

Adrian wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:34 pm Hi Daggerfall,

I tried to do that earlier expecting to see the remove button next to my name but for some reason I don't see the button. It's still the same now so I'm unable to remove myself from the list of Newbies on the second convoy.

Thanks
Adrian
Registration has already closed so the remove option is no longer available. Only the organiser can remove you now.