Ramadan newbies night drives

Abu Odai
Advance
Advance

@abu salem:
Is the drive specific for 5- or 5+ or 10 + ?
Alok708

[quote=alshamsi_m;47420]In the night drives there is one NEW factor - the shadow :patapon: :

1. Out off the lights range ( You can't see in the dark ).:whut:
2. Partially under the light ( Shadows might look bigger ). :you're kidding, rig
3. Covered with Wrong lights or Wrong angle ( Flat Vision with no Shadows at all ):whut:
4. With the right lights and angle ( It is so much fun specially avoiding the heat):thumbsup:[/quote]

Thanks Al Shamsi for re-emphasizing the need for correct and sufficient lights for night off-roading. Infact I went through a lot of earlier threads on the forum to understand the correct set-up. I intend to go for three HID lights on the front bumber of my pathfinder, all of them 55w each. The two lights on the sides shall be 'Flood' type and one in the centre shall be 'Spot'. I shall try to buy and get these installed on Friday. I hope the combination meets the requirements of night driving and also assume that I shall get the desired lights. As always please do me know if you see anything not-right in this combination.

Cheers!
Alok
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

[quote=Abu Odai;47426]@abu salem:
Is the drive specific for 5- or 5+ or 10 + ?[/quote]

I would say to be fair .... from 5 and above will be more comfortable otherwise we are going to have a lot of stops
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

@Alok708

If you are planning to do what you mentioned above. Fix all HID flood for front and forget about the spot on the front.

You are going to thank me later on :secret laugh:
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Alok708

[quote=alshamsi_m;47435]@Alok708

If you are planning to do what you mentioned above. Fix all HID flood for front and forget about the spot on the front.

You are going to thank me later on :secret laugh:[/quote]

Dear Al Shamsi,

Always grateful for your valuable advice. As suggested I shall fix 2 or 3 (if possible) HID 55w Flood lights only in the front.

Cheers!
Alok
Mohanad
Crew
Crew

thank you Bu Salem for this initiative ... i love night drives .. it's totally different experience.

for me, i don't mind any of these days ... i have a very nice working hours in Ramadan :D

question: which is better , HID or LED lights ?

Regards,
If you Hesitate, Accelerate !