Mark B is among the stars

Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=caprihorse;46531]Congrats :thumbsup:[/quote]

Thanks [MENTION=955]caprihorse[/MENTION]. I regret never have driven with you. Down here you are a legend. Your name is spoken fondly at every camp. Proudly, people tell tales of drives with the great Chief Marshal, Caprihorse. With any luck, God willing, I will get that chance, one day.

Mark
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=yasir;46538]Congrats @Mark B...... Wish you the best for the next level :thumbsup:[/quote]

Thanks, [MENTION=2336]yasir[/MENTION]. Let's get out there and tear up some dunes together.

Mark
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Red Baron;46520]Congratulations @Mark B well deserved...don't stop recovering us now...[/quote]

Thanks [MENTION=10036]Red Baron[/MENTION]. My Viking rope is always at the ready! :have a nice day:.
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=BAT;46523]Congratulations .... keep the sands flying
Few more stars awaiting for you
[/quote]

Thanks @Bat

A day without sand is like a day without sunshine. I deflate every chance I can get.

Mark
hamzahng
Crew
Crew

congratulations [MENTION=9155]Mark B[/MENTION]... well deserved... now we need celebration cookies
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

Mark, what a great news! Congratulations my dear, wishing you joy and adrenaline in the next level. I am pretty sure that the passenger fare went up to the next level as well. :027: I have Nutella, Corns, Marshmallows and wooden sticks if I may say ... nothing ventured, nothing gained
dLemma
Intermediate
Intermediate

Congratulations [MENTION=9155]Mark B[/MENTION] !!!
fida
Advance
Advance

So the Chicken Skewers made its trick Mark. I knew it. Congratulations and welcome to the next level.
Booy
Golden Member
Golden Member

Well done Mark!! I am very happy for you! You have worked hard and seeing the results.:thumbsup:
@Booy

Blue FJ Cruiser, with an Atlas on the door
ZaheR
Intermediate
Intermediate