Run Fast

Daggerfall
Marshal
Marshal

This was one of those drives you understand more why they tell " Welcome to your second family " to the new members.

Great team work and support!.

It was a short drive but was getting faster and faster every second. It seem like next time it will be more challenging but we are looking forward to it (Me and My Adrian) :yarr::yarr:

See you all next time. I shoot some photos ,hope you enjoy

https://www.facebook.com/delerel/media_ ... ploaded=14
" I feel the need, the need for Speed " cool

Drives Black FJ " VF-1 Valkyrie " , Mob: 050 725 09 31
ginger
Intermediate
Intermediate

The drive was short but in a lovely area, with tight sharp and small dunes. It was really nice to be driving on smooth sand without tracks. I was looking forward to seeing gazelle, but I didn’t see any this time. After the incident, we saw a demonstration of everyone in the drive pulling together, and contributing in their different ways, which was really great to see.

Many thanks to all the organisers
Mohammad
Advance
Advance

This was a great - short - drive in a lovely new area for me.. Short dunes but sharp & hard landing with soft sand so it makes it a really challenging to follow Mcloud.. Cars with STT tires were facing challenges and in some areas the car sank in position... [MENTION=27]alshamsi_m[/MENTION] we need a recall/reload drive in the same area :playingsmiley:
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hello Everyone

Since the season is picking up, the marshals are doing their preparation for the members to get ready for LIWA. There are TWO major factors in Liwa :

1. Soft sand
2. Huge Walls

our drive was about soft sand in one of the nicest places in Dubai. it was a combination of fast track and small crests . Although, the drive was short we had good fun and planning to drive it again FULL TRACK inshallah.

Until next time, drive safely & see you soon

[quote=Mohammad;44072]@alshamsi_m we need a recall/reload drive in the same area :playingsmiley:[/quote]

Be careful what you wish, .. Mcloud has been upgraded with new suspension " God have mercy on your sols " :Psmiley: Remembers Guys ... that you are not newbies anymore so if you get stuck with a newbie style , we are going to send your photo to [MENTION=955]caprihorse[/MENTION] to label it with MDG sticker :killzonesmiley:

Cheers
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
salhinai
Advance
Advance

It was a pleasure to meet everyone on both levels (intermediate & newbies) prior to the starting of the trip. The area was nice and the track was interesting and stimulating. You can never have enough of enjoyment on the sand. Ones again my Almost4x4 family has shown that it's capable of handling and managing any situation as a family.
Be safe till we meet next time.
Mohammad
Advance
Advance

[quote=alshamsi_m;44087]Hello Everyone
Be careful what you wish, .. Mcloud has been upgraded with new suspension " God have mercy on your sols " :Psmiley: Remembers Guys ... that you are not newbies anymore so if you get stuck with a newbie style , we are going to send your photo to @caprihorse to label it with MDG sticker :killzonesmiley:

Cheers[/quote]

I will temporary foil my car for tomorrow's ride :ORLY:..