Hello!

PaulLJ
Club Member
Club Member

hello everyone,I have been in Dubai now for about 9 months and I am looking to enjoy the desert this winter. From reading the forum I understand my first step is a Club Member Drive, can anyone tell me how to find out when the next one is?Thank you, very much and I look forward to joining you all,Paul
Last edited by Phoenix on Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: editing previous data for optimising search box results
Mohammad
Advance
Advance

@PaulLJ Hi, you need to keep an eye on Newbie & Family Trip Forum were the club member drive will be announced there and normally it gets full in hours.. meanwhile, I suggest you familiarize yourself with the below.. Good content so you get your first start immediately after the drive.. :victorious:

Good luck and welcome...

General Here is summarized the most important general information about our club.
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

PaulLJ;43956 wrote:hello everyone,I have been in Dubai now for about 9 months and I am looking to enjoy the desert this winter. From reading the forum I understand my first step is a Club Member Drive, can anyone tell me how to find out when the next one is?Thank you, very much and I look forward to joining you all,Paul

Hi Paul

Welcome to your second family, There will be a C.M coming soon in October and we usually send email to all our members when it is decided by the marshals.

Wish you all the best and looking forward to see you in the sand

Cheers
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
PaulLJ
Club Member
Club Member

Thank you both very much, I will look out for the next Club Member Drive (and continue reading the links in the meantime)...

Paul