Founder
Founder

Congratulations for the newly upgraded members in your first official drive
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
caprihorse
Golden Member
Golden Member

[quote=Iskander;43748]Well done Defrag,

In today's drive I had the honour to be Defrag's passenger and he really did very well. It really was great to see all the the Family again and been welcome as if I never was away.

Khatib was leading and Defrag was In third position, except for some small issue with his tiers and two stucks everything was super cool. It was a nice and as far as possible due to the darkness fast drive.

Thanks ,Defrag for taking me with and I hope to see you all soon in my own new ride.[/quote]
Great to see that @Defrag is full member in Intermediates, where are the pics?:yarr:
matts
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hi all!

Unfortunately this will be a bit shorter than my usual reports as I'm in a bit of a rush.

This was my first drive in the intermediate group and a night drive on top of that. Khatib was the lead and as myself and Defrag were new-termediates?? we were put in positions 2&3. Khatib set a medium pace from Al Badayer to pink rock but taking super smooth lines. It was a great drive, I really enjoyed it and I look forward to more drives with you guys.

As usual the almost spirit was evident, especially when Defrag had some tire issues and everyone rushed in to help him out.

The drive back was a little more technical and we had a good go at climbing big red in the dark. Unfortunately the fuse on defrags light bar also bit the dust at this point making it even more difficult for him.

Overall a really fun drive with great people. Thanks all!
ginger
Intermediate
Intermediate

Dark Drive should have been called ‘the Jeep–owners’ convention with a Nissan guest-appearance’!

This was a classic Alkhatib drive in familiar territory, with a smooth and flowing style, with the added fun and games of a night-drive. It’s interesting how much additional difficulty is added by night driving over what would have been a relatively straight-forward drive done in the day.

It was great to see so many old friends, and to welcome the fresh-intermediates. In fact the weather was lovely, and it was so nice to be out of the city again.
Thank you to all the organisers for another successful drive.
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

Ah man I don't even know where to begin
first intermediate drive led by al khatib was amazing . Not only did I get my first glimpse of driving in the dark but driving in the dark without the additional lights was even harder.
The trip compared to a traditional 10+newbie trip was a higher level and i could feel this when i was driving in the 3rd position i can imagine the condition if i went all the way to the back in the convoy.
All in all it was a warm intermediate welcome with my tire acting funny and loosing air for no apparent reason and my led light bar fuse going out randomly :p
Kudos to the marshals and founders for this trip and letting us fresh intermediates drive at night on our first trip as intermediate .
Defrag OUT!:grin: