Congrats Orlantsev, welcome to the next level :045:
Defragmantor
Intermediate
Intermediate

Congrats ! Well deserved upgrade !
Mark B
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congratulation Orlantsev, more fun to come!
fadi
Intermediate
Intermediate

Well done Orlantsev...See you in the Sand :057:
orlantsev
Advance
Advance

[MENTION=8687]Mohammad[/MENTION] - this is not just fruits, this is fruit salad :)
[quote=Mohammad;43603]@orlantsev I guess the VIP 1:1 session was useful and here is the fruits :secret laugh:..[/quote]
orlantsev
Advance
Advance

Thank you all for the congratulations! I just want to say few words about my journey from club member to this 2nd star. I think I had it twice that I felt “oh…I think I am already too good for newbie and it is the time to move on”. I even impatiently wrote to Marshalls to enquire about the upgrade. However, it only took me until the next challenging drive to understand how overconfident I was and how much more was there to learn. It was me sitting lonely on top of the crest watching the moon to set during the “Egg Basket” challenge until it got dark and the rescue came. It was also the broken bumper during one of the Jamborees and so on. What should be also said about the Almost 4X4 is that once you show dedication and commitment the Club will do everything to help you. There were many drives in the last 6 months in smaller convoys dedicate to aspiring newbies in challenging areas of Al Ain, Sweihan etc. There were also plenty of complimentary drives after the Rallies which were generally higher level than typical Newbie drives since the convoy composition was a mix of more senior members. Finally, I am thankful for being accepted a few times to Newbie -5 drives by various Marshalls which helped me to experiment a bit more freely with the car and polish some skills. Best wishes to all! P.S – I still need to replace my country flag on a pole which is upside down. My family told me they would only send me one if I pass :bouaaaaah:
Mazaaj
Golden Member
Golden Member

Congrats Orlan..I know you have been waiting for this upgrade for long time..now it's the real fun time..all the best bro
momo
Golden Member
Golden Member

Big congratulations Orlantsev, yes you finally did it! Wishing you all the best and hope to see you soon. Cheers
alshamsi_m
Founder
Founder

Hey Orlant

Now I guess that I will see you more and we can have more of your healthy tea ;)
Adventurous League of Mountains, Oceans and Sand Thrills
Dave
Advance
Advance

Well done Orlantsev!