Gold Sand

elena

Hello almosters!

What a pleasure Gold Sand drive we had yesterday morning! 3 hours of enjoying the dunes in the morning sun!
Thank you [MENTION=1633]Yoghybear[/MENTION] for a fantastic lead, all intermediates and advance for your support! The convoy was perfectly designed with [MENTION=3080]Agalon[/MENTION] in the middle to avoid convoy disconnect, [MENTION=9155]Mark B[/MENTION] floating around (was cool to see your jeep here and there to observe us!) and [MENTION=3678]Hockey[/MENTION] as a sweep! :thumbsup:

We managed it really well, with minor stucks and few second attempts, so “hold the convoy” time was reduced to minimum. Even though the weather is still hot, so we left according to Yoghy’s Swiss watch just on time and finished sharp as well, as it was announced! Perfect!

Some of the things we did were new to me, so trainingwise it was really good, even though Yoghy said it would be an easy drive.. But the second part with bigger dunes and higher speed gave us some adrenalin and smiles on our faces! Thank you for that! Was really cool!

Hope to participate in more and more drives!

Cheers everyone!
elena
fadi
Intermediate
Intermediate

I am so sorry i missed the drive :TT TT:. My still not functioning AC would not be a reason for me to miss a drive, not even an afternoon drive, but unfortunately i did a mistake and set my alarm which i use for work and which is only ringing on weekdays. Out of excitement i woke up 6:30 but at that time it was too late. But i have learned a lesson this time. Make sure you don't do the same.
I am pretty sure all of you had lot of fun guys.
See you soon in the sand.
azma

Hello Almosters,

It was a nice drive, the weather wasn't that hot and enjoyed the drive a lot, especially the last part.
Below are the track information.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2631[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2632[/ATTACH]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
awais_300
Intermediate
Intermediate

Hello all,
Last friday, Gold Sand drive was wonderful. i enjoyed a lot and weather was not so hot and i drive smooth drive as never before. Thanks alot to @ yoghybear and other rescuse team also who help me specially @ Mark B who is guiding me when i stuck .As Mark B always there for help :) .... Thumbs up..

Every thing is very well managed and every one respect the time as convoy start excately 6.30AM.

I learn alot with this drive and hope to get more drivies in furture ...

THUUMBS UP FOR ALMOST 4X4 CLUB ... with LOVE .. :-)

Cheers,
Awais
056-4643431
kvish

Hello everybody,
I am Vish and I am currently driving a Suzuki Jimny. I had one drive as Newbie (Gold Sand) and enjoyed. I find the club full of friendly, helpful and patient members. Got to know few of you already, thanks to all of the Gold Sand participants for the help and advices.
Looking forward for many interesting drives and improving my skills on the sand.
Regards